One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ridhi Kackar

Advocate Ridhi Kackar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ridhi Kackar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ridhi provides services in various fields of Cyber Crime Matters, Labour and Service Matters, Property Matters, Environment related Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ridhi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012.

Enrollment Number : D/3701/2012

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ridhi Kackar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ridhi Kackar

Q: Is tenant responsible to pay if the agreement was not renewed

I was living in rented flat for 3 years. I have vacant the flat 45 days ago. I was living with my wife and 2 year son. During this 3 years period my son written on three walls of flat with color wax pencil. Now landlord call me and demand for money for paint that paint. And giving reason that your 2 years son written on the wall. At time when I was shifted into the flat a rent agreement was signed by both the party. During this 3 years tenure the agreement was not renewed. Also landlord never did whitewash during the period. In the rent agreement he has given in the first year which has expired, it was mentioned "lessee shall not cause any damage to the said premises and in case any damage is caused the said premises by the lessee, the lessee shall be responsible for the same and the lessee with liable to restore the same in its original condition or pay cost thereof, except normal wear and tear". Flat already white washed by the landlord this week. Please suggest what I should do?

Advocate Ridhi Kackar answered
If the rent agreement has expired and there is no legally binding agreement between you and the landlord then he cannot claim compensation for white wash. Also further details are required with respect to the liability for maintenance vide the expired rent agreement for proper evaluation of the matter.

Q: Can court consider for second preliminary decree/judgement

SIR, I am one of the defendant in a case of partition,possession in ADJ Court Tis Hazari Delhi, a preliminary degree has been passed against me for release of share of Plaintiff. I wanted to make application for revision or for 2nd preliminary degree as during trial i didnot file a will/TESTAMANTARY documents of my father in which he already devided his property equally in all his sons including plaintiff. Sir, is it possible that court at this stage hear my any application for 2nd preliminary degree/judgement.

Advocate Ridhi Kackar answered
The information provided by you is insufficient for proper evaluation of the matter. However, on the basis of the information provided by you, you can seek review of the order before the same court or go in appeal against the order before a higher court.

Q: What is the procedure to renew the rent agreement if owner is in USA

My parents are senior citizens and have been living with me in USA for last 3 years. They own an appartment in Delhi which they have leased out. They have not been managing the tenant properly and I am trying to help. I have a couple of questions to understand what we are dealing with. 1) The second year lease document expired in June 2016 and have since then neither the tenant nor my parents renewed it. Tenant has been living there and making timely rent payments. What should be our next steps? Renew the lease backdated (If that is even possible) or renew it from now on. 2) Who is most impacted with an expired lease, landlord or the tenant? 3) Is there any risk of the tenant refusing to vacate or claim ownership? He has been living there since 2014? 4) With all the scare stories about tenants refusing to vacate and claiming ownership if they stay long enough, how long should we let a tenant stay ? Thanks in advance!

Advocate Ridhi Kackar answered
In response to your first query, your first step should be to get the agreement renewed and in response to your second query, both the parties are at a risk in absence of rent agreement. In response to your third query, as you have already stated that the tenant is paying the rent regularly, its better to get the contract renewed now for having legal protection from any dispute likely to arise in future. In response to your fourth query, if you have a legally valid and binding rent agreement which is duly registered then the tenant can neither refuse to vacate the premises nor claim ownership of the same.

Q: Organization is rejecting me on the basis of false requirement.

I had applied for Management Trainee post under direct recruitment in the same PSU. I have intimated my department 13 days before closing date of apply and requested to issue NOC whenever required . I got selected in the written exam and on basis of my intimation, an NOC was issued stating that my department has no objection in my applying and appearing in GD and PI for the said exam. I had produced the NOC on the date of Document Verification. On basis of my NOC submission, I was allowed to appear in GD and PI. Now, in the main list, my name is missing. Even in the complete list my name is missing. From reliable sources, I came to know that I had secured 1st rank in the merit list. But, my candidature was rejected due to non-submission of proper NOC.

Advocate Ridhi Kackar answered
You can file a RTI application to the concerned PSU asking them the reason for non-inclusion of your name in the final merit list or you can ask for your marks/rank in GD and PI. After obtaining these required information, you will then be in a position to take further action.

Q: Company asking to deposit certain amount after I resigned

Hi there, I got a fnf settlement letter asking me to deposit 3083 in companies account cause I left the job without acknowledge them due to personal reason but after one month I send them a resignation letter. I just want to know do I need to take it serious or what happen if I don't deposit the amount. Please assist me. Thanks,

Advocate Ridhi Kackar answered
The seriousness of the matter depends on the reason for which the amount is due. Without having proper knowledge about the reason for which recovery has been called, this cannot be answered appropriately.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ridhi Kackar

Can Advocate Ridhi Kackar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ridhi Kackar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ridhi Kackar?

When you meet with Advocate Ridhi Kackar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ridhi Kackar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ridhi Kackar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ridhi Kackar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ridhi Kackar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ridhi Kackar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ridhi Kackar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ridhi Kackar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ridhi Kackar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.