One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Richa Sharma

Advocate Richa Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Richa Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Richa provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Richa enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2083/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Richa Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Richa Sharma

Q: Boyfriend not willing to take care of me and our child

we were living in a living relationship. we had a child from it. he used to tell me that he would take care of us. but suddenly he has stopped taking care of me and my child. he sent us back to my family saying he had some financial problems and said would take us back after 2 months. but now he is not taking us back. but does not deny also that he wont take us back. he has taken a lot of money also from me to which i have a proof as well. i have all the evidence that we lived together, what should i do in this

Advocate Richa Sharma answered
Mam pls contact me on my personal number. This is a serious issue. You need to talk to ur boy friend about this. Even if he is not willing g to take both of you with him u have to talk to his parents n family members. For further details pls contact me

Q: My company gave wrong information to the new company I interviewed

hi i have been working in a company for 10 months and before 2 months i went for a trial and interview for another company because i was not happy with my current job so my company knew about it and they stopped my work and they complained to the labour saying that i was there for part time job which is wrong not its two months i am not working and they have not pay me i suppose to get more than 15 thousand from this company. they are always posponding my appoinment with labour now again they said 26 i will have an appoinment with labour. please suggest what should i do.

Advocate Richa Sharma answered
You need to first give legal notice to the previous company that they are doing wrong by giving wrong o fo to your new company about you. And even if the company is doing the same sen you have to take legal action against your previous company. For further details you may contact me on my personal number

Q: Company not paying salary

Hello, I need your advice I am working with startup company from 6 months, company is not paying my salary from 2 months and it's 3rd month going on, I told so many times to company for my financial problem but they are not taking any reaponse, what should I do further

Advocate Richa Sharma answered
Sir u need to file case against your cmpnay that the company is not paying your salary for last 2month. You need to give them legal notice for not payong thru your lawyer. For further query pls contact me on call.

Q: Procedure to file for divorce

I am a 28 years old working woman married recently. I am not happy with my marriage.I was not willing to get married but agreed due to parents' compulsion.Now I have come to know that the character of my husband is not good as he is involved in relation with other women.As a result, I don't want to continue my relationship with him.Please tell what can I do to come out of this relationship.What is the procedure to apply for divorce? Secondly, I don't want to indulge in any physical relationship with my husband.What can I do to stop him if he forces himself upon me?

Advocate Richa Sharma answered
Hello mam. First if we want divorce, we have to file divorce petition in the court in the specific jurisdiction. We need to file case in the court of the competent jurisdiction and then after after the order by the court you can get the divorce on the specific ground mentioned in the petition.RgdsRicha sharmaAdvocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Richa Sharma

Can Advocate Richa Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Richa Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Richa Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Richa Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Richa Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Richa Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Richa Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Richa Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Richa Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Richa Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Richa Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Richa Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.