One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Riaz Sayed

Advocate Riaz Sayed

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJubliee Hills, Hyderabad
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Divorce, GST, High Court, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate Riaz Sayed has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Amaravati High Court, Andhra Pradesh
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • Telangana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Riaz Sayed. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Riaz Sayed

Q: My husband had affair with his job colleague and with his brother wife

After 3 days marriage,I found out that my husband (he is bus driver) ws having affair with his job married colleague.He used to delete her number from his phone after 6 hrs call everyday.I hv downloaded his call history n shown everyone that he is cheating.But I found out he still having affair with his colleagues and his brothers wife. So I came back to my mom after 25 days of my marriage. I am at my mom house from 1 yr now. My lawyer asked me to wait for divorce, he didn't file case till now.

Advocate Riaz Sayed answered
According to section 13B (2), when the couples move to the court for divorce with mutual cons the court grants them a mandatory six months period to consider any chances of change in th decision.This period is granted by the court with the intent to save the marriage. After the end of six months, the couple may decide to reunite or proceed with divorce.

Q: Please help in my Employment continuity - 498A 506 and 3&4 DP act

Hi Sir/Madam,My Divorce is completed based on mutual consent in the year 2018 and am an IT employee working in the same company for the past 8 years and my employer doesn't know anything about my cases. Now, i want to change/move to other company.My ex-wife filed cases were 498A, 506 IPC, 3&4 DP act and i was arrested in police station sent to Jail for 4 days and we settle the cases based on settlement cum memorandum of understanding, above cased withdrawn and divorce settled.please help me

Advocate Riaz Sayed answered
hello, in ur case what type of Legal help u want.?? as u got divorceand want to change companyso u need legal help in changing company or against ur ex wife..clearly mention..for better understanding meet personally a good lawyer..

Q: Hi sir or madam\nSir. My sister is with me since 2 years his husband went to Dubai I have send him 8

Hi sir or madam\nSir. My sister is with me since 2 years his husband went to Dubai I have send him 8 years ago he is done second marriage there in Dubai now I got know that that he is done second marriage there I have ask him for this he is saying me the he don\'t want to live with my sister she have 2 kids and he is saying no one can call me from Dubai he is also telling wrong words on my sister caracter so please tell me any solution how can I do this

Advocate Riaz Sayed answered
Hi, for the irresponsible behaviour of your brother in law and his escaping nature, your sister has to book a case against her husband for cheating and tripple talaq.. she and her children will get justice for sure..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Riaz Sayed

Can Advocate Riaz Sayed represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Riaz Sayed can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Riaz Sayed?

When you meet with Advocate Riaz Sayed for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Riaz Sayed?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Riaz Sayed, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Riaz Sayed?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Riaz Sayed, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Riaz Sayed?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Riaz Sayed regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Riaz Sayed?

The cost of hiring Advocate Riaz Sayed can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.