One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian

Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAshok Nagar, Bangalore
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada, Tamil
Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rekha provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rekha enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2006. She is the member of Bangalore Advocate Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/4134/06

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian

Q: first wife maintainance case on my father

my father giving maintenance in court as per dates n my father got retired in 2015 so det onwards my father didn't paid so before retirement the salary was high so 1/4th giving but now salary is less so v cant give that much n v can give her 1/4th of present salary so she put EP (one yr=3lack) even though we can't but v paying half half as per dates but she is saying this reason n she is coming home n torturing us like anything fa that money why i don? v r paying also n v r getting torture by her can u give me suggest can i give complaint opposite to her?

Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian answered
Hi.. first you need to get the maintenance order modified based on the changed circumstances. until the order is modified you will be liable to make payment. your retirement will not be considered until modified. first approach the court seeking modification of the earlier maintenance order

Q: My Grandfathers property which is joint on my father his brothers civi

I field Injuction order on my all joint property what willthe next father step. Father is gonig to selling joint property i am hindu

Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian answered
Hi. if you have already got an order of injunction than he cannot sell. if no such order is obtained still you can very well file an application and seek for injunction order if already a case us filed.

Q: Question regarding a fathers child visitation rights

My wife and I were planning to file for divorce by mutual consent and talks were going on. Issue was mainly due to differences and interference by her parents. We are Hindus, married for 14 years with 3.5 yrs Son. Now suddenly after a heated phone call between her mother and I, she has taken leave from work and shifted from our house in Bangalore to her hometown along with son and her parents without telling me. She called me after shifting to inform that she would be applying for divorce. Now they don't connect me to my son when I call and are not picking up phone. Are telling people that they would put my son in a school in their hometown. She hasn't quit her job in Bangalore. After divorce I wanted my son to spend with me alternate weekends and half of major holidays but she wasn’t agreeing to it. But now, before divorce, can they stop me from talking or taking my son out or bringing him to my home for few days? Can they put him in a school without my consent? Please advice.

Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian answered are entitled for visitation rights to meet the child. No body can restrain you.. you can approach the courts for visitation rights. even if she files for divorce in that you can claim visitation rights

Q: Clarification on visitation rights by father

My brother had an altercation with her wife an year back, at that time she was 4 months pregnant. She left home without saying anything since then she is not picking up her call nor her parents are answering any calls they are just trying to ignore, we heard form a relative that they want a divorce. Now coming to the point my brother is really fond of his child. At the time of birth he visited the hospital to see his child but was thrown away by some gundas hired by his father in law. Moreover they filed an FIR against us for intruding hospital and creating ruckus the case is still pending in the court. The worry is the mother and her family are not showing son's face to my brother. Its been more than 6 months my brother has not met his only child. Not even a single photo has been sent to him. Being a father he is very devastated and time and again he is losing hope for life. I want to ask what legal steps i can take to arrange a meeting of my brother and his son. From karnataka

Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian answered
HI, Your brother has every right to file a case seeking custody of the child and that in the said case an interim arrangement could be made to meet the child at a regular interval. Being the natural guardian he has every right to meet the child

Q: Advocate demands huge money for obtaining judgment copy

Dear Sir, Case Type: FDP Our land case judgment was made on 2 months ago, and Lawyer demands too much money to obtain judgement copy . is there any way we can obtain it from court Directly .? Please guid me on this one

Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian answered
Hii... If you have the case number and court hall details and if you are party to he case. then you can directly file a copy application in the prescribed form in the copy application counter. thereafter you will get after few days. Any requirement feel free to contact us

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian

Can Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian?

When you meet with Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rekha Bala Subramanian can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.