One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ravi Kumar

Advocate Ravi Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRohini Court, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ravi Kumar completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Motor Accident, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ravi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. He is a member of the Rohini Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/4296/2016
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ravi Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ravi Kumar

Q: Can defamation case be filed against the wife for filing false case

My wife has filed following false complain against me and my mother: 1.I have demanded Rs 10 lac and four wheeler 2. I have exiled her from my house in the night 3. Me and my mother both have beaten her. 4. I have tortured her both physically and mentally. Though she has withdrawn the complains. Can I file a defamation case against her. And how much money can I claim ? And what is the basis of calculation of money to be claimed ?

Advocate Ravi Kumar answered
Yes you can file the defamation case against on her and take compensation from her. But first of all you are also decide it. If you wanna again stay with her in the life so don't file any case because the life of your family will spoil completely.... If you don't want to be with your wife then file any kind of case against her and bring her into the premises of the court for all the time.

Q: Brother gave cheque to someone no money was taken still sending notice

I've not issued any cheque to anyone, my cheque was given to a person by my family member and it was signed by me, now that person keeps sending me to notice to recover the amount, but I have not taken any amount from that person, please let me know how to defend this case, so I can save myself, please let me know what can be done now,

Advocate Ravi Kumar answered
If you are right and not taken any single penny of rupees from him. You face the trial this case in court and prove it. If you will be found genuine then you can again file the defamation or compensation case against him and also punished him through court.

Q: Want clarification on grounds to challenge motor accident compensation

my friend took my bike without permission as i was not in city .he had an accident with a 15 yr boy riding cycle .both died .my bike was not insured. parents of boy who was on cycle filed case .lower court rejected their claim as they could not prove the boy died after 2 month because of accident and directed me to pay 20k only as medical expense which they spent before death. they again filed case in high court and now high court awarded rs 2 lakh compensation along with 8% interest .now can i go to lok adalat or what should i do to challenge this

Advocate Ravi Kumar answered
Challenge the order of high court in the Supreme Court. With sufficient ground of you couldn't take insurance policy when you are out of town and proof it, your friend took ur bike without your permission.. Thanks

Q: Cheque bounced on the ground of deactivation of account

Hi,I have a taken a loan from a Non banking financial organisation in 2015. Initially they used to deduct EMI from my ICICI Bank account but after 2-3 months I changed the bank account to Bank of Baroda and informed the financial organistion to deduct emi from Bank of Baroda account. From August 2015 to October 2017 they continued charging EMI from Bank of Baroda account. However in November 2017 they sent a request for EMI deduction or presented ECS to my old bank account ICICI Bank. Since I closed my account with them in 2015 only the ECS was rejected and the financial organisation issued a CHEQUE BOUNCE NOTICE against me. Query :- Can I take any legal action against this non financial organisation for sending me legal notice for a wrong reason or can this be covered under forgery or defamation. Its the fault of financial organisation to present cheque incorrectly to an account which was closed 2 yrs back and they were informed of the same and also from which they themselves were n

Advocate Ravi Kumar answered
Yes, u can file a case for compensation for mentally harassment, defamation, and for poor quality of service.... Thank you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ravi Kumar

Can Advocate Ravi Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ravi Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ravi Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Ravi Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ravi Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ravi Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ravi Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ravi Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ravi Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ravi Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ravi Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ravi Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.