One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Ravi Chandra B

Advocate Ravi Chandra B

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPanjagutta & Madhapur, Hyderabad
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Ravi Chandra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Writ Petitions, Quash petition before Hon'ble High Court.
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • National Company Law Tribunal, Hyderabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ravi Chandra B. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ravi Chandra B

Q: Quashing of FIR under Section 482 of CrPC

In 2003 my father was trapped by ACB in demand of bribe case.This is a false case but,still my father was convicted in 2010 as our advocate was not good,and we appealed Telangana High Court in 2010.From 2010 we have no job and no income.My father was depressed and gave up.So,in lockdown i studied case deeply,and at this point of time we are in a position to prove that 1.this is false case and 2.DSP colluded with complainant.We want to approach High Court u/s 482 of CrPC as we have concrete evidence within the case file to prove that false FIR was registered.The question is 1.Can we approach High Court u/s 482 to QUASH FIR at this point of time.2.Will my father get his job if FIR is quashed.3.How to take legal action against complainant,DSP.4.Please suggest other legal remedies available

Advocate Ravi Chandra B answered
you cannot approach high court under section 482 of CRPC the present stage FIR quashing of your case . to file a complaint against the concerned DSP the time is already over unfortunately you did not avail opportunity at the right time. Now you cannot complaint. you can raise that point in criminal appeal pending. even if your father succeed in the appeal, the chance of obtaining the job again is not sure. it is for the govt to decide. the best remedy is get the appeal listed and argue it and succeed in the appeal. all the best.

Q: About ancestral property issue

My great grandfather & grandfather has 15 acres of land. My grandfather had 3 sons. After his demise 3 sons divided the property & took 5 acres each & legally registered on their names. Now my father (2nd son of grandfather) has 2 sons & 1 daughter. All of them are married. Now I and my brother (both sons) purchased property (Agri land/house) from my father. Dad also agreed for the same and everything happened legally through the sale deed in 2021. Now the question is my sister (daughter of my father) have any right to claim on the property?

Advocate Ravi Chandra B answered
your sister do not have any right over the property . the property is divided among your father and his brother and after the said division the nature of the property has been changed from joint family property to self acquired property and the property is a self acquired property of your father he can sell the property to any person . your sister do not have any right on the property but she may initiate a civil suit against you and you just have to defend it

Q: Potential Threat from Ex-Boyfriend

I was in long distance relationship for 5 months. He cheated on me & married to other girl. I moved on. After 6 months, I'm getting texts & calls from him.1st time, he called to ask how i'm doing. I gave him a warning not to call me again as he cheated on me & i suffered a lot. 2nd, He texted asking for secret virtual relationship. I told NO & blocked him. 3rd, he texted again saying, he is not a cheater & if he was, he could have blackmailed me showing my photos & old chats. The 3rd message was in the tone of threatening, as he mentioned he still have all these photos & chats. I'm worrying about the next message. I decided not to reply him for 3rd time. What might be his next step & what can i do. Please help.

Advocate Ravi Chandra B answered
you can give complaint to she team they will take care of him and probably arrest him and also suffer him or else you can simply block him and move on . he may again message you from different numbers or different email ids just ignore it that is best. if you can tolerate him just ignore him, if you say that you cannot all the messages and calls then it is best to go to police. if you complain they will take care of everything. need not visit any police station, just a call is enough.

Q: Process of selling deceased Father's property

Hello sir, Father just passed away and he has some properties. we are 4 Kids, 3 daughters and last One son. All daughters are married long back. My mom wants to sell one of the property. how does property rights works in this scenario? property comes to Mother and son or some share goes to daughters as well.

Advocate Ravi Chandra B answered
property will be shared among your mother sons and daughters and if you want to sell the property all the legal Heirs of your father that is wife sons daughters must execute document altogether

Q: Grama natham land aggrement issue

I have taken a land which they are enjoying from 100 years that land has no registration it is grama natham land, now I have taken that land from that family with 100 rs stamp paper, now after some months now he us coming and asking that he need that land, how am I legally eligible as owner of that land, or the person who sold still have rights, what is the right direction for this issue

Advocate Ravi Chandra B answered
. please verify whether the can be registered . if it can be registered then you have to file for specific performance suit if he doesn't come for registration of the property. if he is interfering with your peaceful possession then you can file Suit for injunction but that will not give you absolute rights over the propert..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ravi Chandra B

Can Advocate Ravi Chandra B represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ravi Chandra B can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ravi Chandra B?

When you meet with Advocate Ravi Chandra B for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ravi Chandra B?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ravi Chandra B, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ravi Chandra B?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ravi Chandra B, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ravi Chandra B?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ravi Chandra B regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ravi Chandra B?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ravi Chandra B can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.