One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Ranjit Singh Thakur

Advocate Ranjit Singh Thakur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Jillelaguda, Hyderabad
19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Mr. Ranjit Singh Thakur, Advocate, completed his law in the year 2000.

He is a seasoned law professional with nearly 20 years of experience in Legal Affairs, Litigation Matters, Legal Documentation and Liaison Work.

He is conversant with various laws including Civil, Criminal, Banking, Corporate, Construction & Infrastructure laws, Intellectual Property Rights, Revenue Laws, Labour Laws, Taxation, Cyber Laws/ Information Technology Laws and ADR.

He has managed as well as represented the organisations/ clients with regulatory bodies, legal Firms and consultants, business partners and media and has been instrumental in handling the documentation and drafting of various contracts with vendors, business partners such as Supply contracts, work orders, Memorandum of Understanding & Joint Venture Company Agreements, etc.

He has also managed the legal affairs in Litigation Management and Contract Management and is adept in devising legal strategy with proficiency in legal issues and documentation.

He is skilled in conducting the legal analysis of various provisions of law, relevant judgments passed by Apex Courts and in handling legal issues with respect to Litigation, Contracts and Land Acquisition.

He has extensive knowledge and hands on experience on existing laws related to infrastructure industry and has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically.

Advocate Ranjit enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2000. He is a member of the Telangana High Court Advocates Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/543/2000
  • District Court, Mahabubnagar,
  • District Court, Nalgonda,
  • District Court, Nizamabad,
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy,
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Get advice from Advocate Ranjit Singh Thakur

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Ranjit Singh Thakur How to recover money from real estate developer Is it legal to buy plot which was registered in the name of a minor