One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ramakant Singh

Advocate Ramakant Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.5 | 2+ user ratings
Patiala House Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Documentation, Family, Property, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ramakant Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ramakant provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, property related matters, landlord/tenant matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ramakant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1306/2008
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Ramakant Singh Can disciplinary committee give power to chairman to appoint inquiry Is Jat reservation valid in UP