One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Ram Susarla

Advocate Ram Susarla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sessions Court, Hyderabad
39 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate Ram Susarla has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 39 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ram Susarla's office is in Sessions Court, Hyderabad.
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Ram Susarla Wife claim dowry after signing MOU of relinquishment of alimony What is the fee for filing suit for injunction in property matter