One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Rakshith Srivastava

Advocate Rakshith Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector-51, Gurgaon
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, RERA, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rakshith Srivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rakshith Srivastava. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rakshith Srivastava

Q: Protection from abuse and disownment

My sister is 30 years old and still lives with us, she is perfectly fine both physically and mentally but neither holds a job nor does any work at home. She spends all day on her phone or doing makeup. She ask my parents for thousands of rupees for all her wants and yet she's made life hell for them by making false accusations and blackmailing them by shouting in the house, or making a huge show just because they are afraid of losing their respect and she uses it for leverage. As they have asked me to consult someone, my question is do they still have to provide for her maintanence? What rights protect them from being used in such a way and what are the laws related to disownment and being free from this noose that she puts around their necks. My parents have developed various health issues including anxiety and even heart related issues due to all of this stress. So i want genuine help to save their lives.

Advocate Rakshith Srivastava answered
Hi,Your parent can reach out court and separate her if they wish to.. your parents are not liable to provide maintenance to your sister. There are certain procedural work to be done..You can reach me out for a resolution.

Q: Received rule no 11 form 15- under cruelty

How can I get certificate under u/s 65b of evidence act. Also I have WhatsApp chats, audio recordings,emails of my spouse and her relatives .How can I prove to the court that the voice recordings and chats are belonging to the spouse and his relatives who were cruel to me.

Advocate Rakshith Srivastava answered
Divorce cases comes under criminal law, it is not necessary you have to get it done from a criminal lawyer rather opt for family dispute lawyers..You can reach me out, i deal in both criminal and family issues.

Q: Sasural Se Plan Karke Ghr Se Nikalna Bacho K Sath

Husband ne flat apne name register karva liya jabki kariban 10 lakh mene new flat m diy h but ab mughe aur bacho ko vha bhi nhi jaane de rahe h usme husband ne lock lga kar rakha h m jaane ki koshish kar rahi thi to mughe police ki dhamkiya de rahe h m govt .employee hu so dar bhi h M apna rights kese pa sakti hu

Advocate Rakshith Srivastava answered
You have all the rights to access that apartment..Please get in touch for better response, share documentation and other papers for proper check.You may act as per law accordingly. Further we can discus the case and share the resolution

Q: Pati K Ghr Ja Sakti Hu Bacho K Saath

Women cell m case h .mene socha tha vha se husband sudhar jaenge aur m govt employee hu to bache rakhne k liy father in law k ghr m koi nhi tha husband apne parents k behkaave m aakr ghr se bhag gae the to mughe pressurized kiya gya sas sasur k ghr se nikalne k kya ab m vapis husband k ghr m ja sakti hu.khi kuch intimate karna hoga ya kese ja sakti hu.husbnd mughe dhmki dete h ki uske ghr aai to mugh p koi case kar denge ya fir kar denge meri jabki ghr ko kharidne m 10 lakh aur usse pehle bhi ghr k kharcho m m 30 lakh k laghbhag kharch kar chuki hu m kya karu jo ak govt employee hote hue jaldi aur safe rasta ho .m ghr kese jau apne 2 bacho k sath

Advocate Rakshith Srivastava answered
Apne saare papers dikhaye.. aap ki shadi kab hui the… apke ke husband kab bhage the..Aap bilkul apne ghar ja kar rah sakti hain ya court se order le kar ja sakti hai…Puro help k liye sampark kare..

Q: I need help & suggestions plzz rply as soon possible

Hi ..i m 24 yrs &my hubby age 27 yrs . Hum dono ne Arya samaj m shadi ki h but hum dono ki family agains h hmre ...mre hubby k Bhai ne certificate fad diya h ....vo unki shadi dusri kra rhe hn...plzz can u suggest is case m kse proof krun humri shadi ho gyi h bcz proof destroyed....m kya kr skti hu plzz suggest

Advocate Rakshith Srivastava answered
You have to file divorce on ground of cheating.Please get your documentations checked, what is your age and what certificate issued from Arya Samaj… we need to check all and further i can hive you advice

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rakshith Srivastava

Can Advocate Rakshith Srivastava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rakshith Srivastava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rakshith Srivastava?

When you meet with Advocate Rakshith Srivastava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rakshith Srivastava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rakshith Srivastava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rakshith Srivastava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rakshith Srivastava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rakshith Srivastava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rakshith Srivastava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rakshith Srivastava?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rakshith Srivastava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.