One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rakesh Taneja

Advocate Rakesh Taneja

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoConnaught Place, Delhi
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Recovery, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rakesh Taneja completed his law in the year 1999 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Supreme Court, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rakesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1999. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2200/1999

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rakesh Taneja. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rakesh Taneja

Q: Bail application for case under 120B

How to get bail in the section 120B?

Advocate Rakesh Taneja answered
You've to also kindly elaborate on the other sections of IPC levied on the accused in the matter. For me to formulate a comprehensive legal opinion, it would be appropriate for you to share more details of the case as well as the location where the bail has to be applied.

Q: Can a domestic violence case be transferred from one state to another

Kya domestic violence ka case one state to another state transfer ho sakta haa kya?

Advocate Rakesh Taneja answered
Yes! It’s possible. An application for transfer shall be filed in the Supreme Court. I’m already ceased of a similar case for its transfer from Delhi to Punjab. You’ve to inform what’s the present status of your case.

Q: Regarding the Supreme Court judgment on SC ST Act

Supreme court ne st sc act me jo judgment diya tha uske against govt adhyadesh laa rhi he is adhyadesh ke againt appeal ho skti he?

Advocate Rakesh Taneja answered
Yes please... there definitely lies a remedy and it can be challenged before the Supreme Court. ..... it should be as soon as possible. What’s your interest please. Politically sensitive matter.

Q: How to get bail in session court

My brother and his 4 friend have been arrested in karnal jail All of my brother's got bail but my brother has to face problem to geting bail.we donot know the reason to dismiss his bail in session court. Plz help us

Advocate Rakesh Taneja answered
You’ve not mentioned the nature of offence. However, Your immediate remedy lies before the HC. If you’re not successful before the HC and you decide to come before SC, you can contact this office. Thanks!

Q: Wife filed DV case judgement passed ex parte without giving summons

Hi I came to know today that a Dv act case was filed and decree was granted without giving even summon to me.. And that is in 07/2016 now she is planing to appeal for court order execution I even do not given a copy of order what can I do know as its around 2 years passed..

Advocate Rakesh Taneja answered
If you've definite evidence that you were not served with the Court summons, you've a good case in appeal even after delay. You can apply for and get a copy of the Judgment in the DV Act matter. Act fast. Now.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rakesh Taneja

Can Advocate Rakesh Taneja represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rakesh Taneja can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Taneja?

When you meet with Advocate Rakesh Taneja for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Taneja?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Taneja, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Taneja?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rakesh Taneja, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rakesh Taneja?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rakesh Taneja regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rakesh Taneja?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rakesh Taneja can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.