One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rajul Jain

Advocate Rajul Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoLaxmi Nagar, Delhi
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, GST, Insurance, Media and Entertainment, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajul Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajul provides services in various fields of Corporate Matters, Banking/Finance Matters, Insurance Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Tax Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajul enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of Shahdara Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/153/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajul Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajul Jain

Q: How to renew the insurance of vehicle after expiry

Dear Sir, If a motor vehicle (MV) insurance is due for Renewal on 22.10.17 but I was not aware about its renewal date. Now, I have come know about its renewal date. So, when i went to to the place from where i purchased MV for insurance. They are telling me to give them the photo of bike so as to know its condition. Pls tell what is the correct procedure in this case ?? Thanks

Advocate Rajul Jain answered
As per the Vehicle act, if the insurance of any motor vehicle is expired. Then person need to click the photos of his motor vehicle and shown it to the insurance Agent to renew it.As Insurance agent demand you the photographs is totally coreect. I also deals in income tax return, GST Reg, Mutual fund . So if you find any discrepancies you can contact it to me.

Q: Legal Advice regarding ELSS investment tax saving

Hi, I want to invest in an ELSS fund and would like to know about specific conditions for income tax exemptions via ELSS. How much of the investment would be tax exempt? For example, if I invest Rs. 60000 in the current financial year, would the entire amount fall under 80C exemption? Also, will the income be valid in case of income above Rs. 12 Lacs?

Advocate Rajul Jain answered
As per the income tax act , The 80 C deduction invlude MUTUAL FUND having EQUITY LINKED SAVING SCHEME(ELSS) is eligible for the deduction. You are still eligible for the deduction if your earning is beyond 12 lakhs. You can avail the whole amount of deduction under 80C upto 150000. Beyound this you can avail deductuon under 80D upto 25000. Apart from this you can also avail deduction of Rs 50000 more in NPS scheme which is newly introduced. You can also avail deduction under 80G as well, by circulating the entries. I am duly qualified Mutual fund exam from NISM and provide consultancy in mutual fund. I would suggest you best scheme in ELSS . Adv Rajul JainKarkardoma court New Delhi

Q: Tax compliance with respect to divorce settlement in lump some

I am going through a divorce during which I will be receiving a lump sum compensation in 2 parts. I have received the First part. I want to understand if this is taxable? Also, how should I show this amount in the income tax return

Advocate Rajul Jain answered
Sir, As the income tax does not provide any section which shows the liability on the assessee on receiving the compensation on DIVORCE. But you had not defined the amount you had received in compensation and does not define whether this amount is received after sale of property on a part of your wife.I am duly engaged in filling income tax return where i separate or clubbed the income of husband and wife. So I recommend you to explore me the amount and define the main generation of income on you part.RegardsAdv Rajul Jain

Q: How to get claim from insurance company

My bike which released in supardari is stolen now. Now how to get claim from the insurance company

Advocate Rajul Jain answered
As per the General Insurance act 1938, The general insurance is applicable on Motor bikes , Cars , Stock etc. If you had taken your policy form the National Insurance , oriental Insurance or Iffco tokyo, Then you have to follow the procedure of claim insurance. You have to first complain to the nearest police station and take that copy. Then you have to intimate your insurance policy about the incident. After the intimation a surveyor would come to your place and make the inquiry of your theft, He would note it down and submit that report to the insurance company . If the company would satisfy with you report then you claim would be released by the insurance company.RegardsAdv Rajul JainKarkardoma court

Q: Annual agreement not fullfilled

I have an annual agreement of water purifier service. I just got only one service out of 2-3 as mentioned in agreement. Now service provider is not sending man for further service despite many calls . What to do??

Advocate Rajul Jain answered
As per the consumer protection act 1986 , The consumer have the right to avail the services which is mentioned in the contract of the seller and the consumer. If the seller does not fulfill the mentioned services , He would be penalised in the consumer court for not fulfill of the agreement. The consumer have the right to file a case against the company for non fulfillment of the contract. It is also the option for the grievances that consumer could file online complain of the company for not providing the services as per the contract demand.RegardsAdv Rajul JainKarkardoma Court

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajul Jain

Can Advocate Rajul Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajul Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajul Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Rajul Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajul Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajul Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajul Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajul Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajul Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajul Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajul Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajul Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.