One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rajive Maini

Advocate Rajive Maini

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket court, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajive Maini has been practicing and handling cases independently with a resultoriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajive provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws,family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajive enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number - D/3461/2010

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajive Maini. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajive Maini

Q: Harassed by in laws how can I file domestic violence case

Sir I got married in feb 2015 but after 2 months my husband and his family started showing their colous and they always told me to do whatever they said to me and every time mental torture. Since jan 2016 i am living with my parents and my husband didnt call me even once. Some days before i.called him n told to send some of my colths and id but he refuse and thretan me to gave divorce and also said not to gave me my educational documents. Now i want file for.stridhan. so tell me who will help me n whats the procedure Thankyou

Advocate Rajive Maini answered

Q: How can i get mutual divorce

I got married on 19th may, 2014. me and my wife quarreled many times. I was a single and my wife was divorcee at the time of marriage. Now we want mutual divorce. How much money will required on the legal expenses.

Advocate Rajive Maini answered
yes yes we can get you mutual divorce if both the parties agree and get the first motion done in weeks time . All is you have provide us documents of marriage and your residence proof with photographs .We are experienced family lawyers with lady lawyer available

Q: Constructing 2 wall inside the house but stopped by MCD

Sir we have own a commercial propery and we live in its ground floor.its on main on the front there is drawing because we have room shortage we have build two walls inside our house to convert drawing room into bedroom.but mcd officials comes and said this is not allowed and they stopped our work. Please suggest us something..its will be of immense help..plz Is it illegal to contruct inside our house? How we can solve this issue with mcd?

Advocate Rajive Maini answered
You are advise to seek immediate legal advice and proceed as per law Since I donot have your property details difficult to comment on ownership. Apartment. Etc please contact lawyer to approach appropriate court to stop MCD officials to harass u

Q: Boyfriend died family blaming me for his death

I broke up with my boyfriend, he wanted me back in his life, got brain damaged due to bad habits & he died last week, We’re neighbors & his family is now keep calling, blaming & threatening me that they will file police complain against me that I am the reason behind their son’s death. We are now staying at my aunt’s place for few days what should we do ? I want to get rid of this, really depressed please advice ! Can they file case against me ?

Advocate Rajive Maini answered
There are many options open for them I really donot know how long u have been in relationship and what concrete evedence they and the immediate cause of death You need to consult your lawyer on priority basis as it is serious matter as they are calling u. U can contact a defence litigation criminal lawyer immediately

Q: my father sold a property in 1988 and distributed shares among brother

from my share he purchased a property in name of himself my mother and me. resided with me till death. now one of my brother filed suit to claim his share again. no written proof of distribution in 1988 but my rest of brothers ready to speak. can my brother haqs right of his claim

Advocate Rajive Maini answered
Your brother is asking for the share in property , do you have the documents of old property which was sold by your father .....let all the brothers give affidavit and indemnity bonds in your favour before the competent court ...file a suit for declaration in civil court .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajive Maini

Can Advocate Rajive Maini represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajive Maini can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajive Maini?

When you meet with Advocate Rajive Maini for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajive Maini?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajive Maini, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajive Maini?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajive Maini, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajive Maini?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajive Maini regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajive Maini?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajive Maini can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.