One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Rajinikanth

Advocate Rajinikanth

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoThiruvottiyur, Chennai
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, GST, High Court, NCLT, Startup, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Specialising in Divorce,Income Tax, GST, Startup,ESI, EPF, NCLT and Labour Services
  • Central Government Industrial Tribunal (CGIT)
  • Company Law Board Chennai
  • Consumer Court Chennai
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chennai
  • Distrcit Court, Kanchipuram
  • Distrcit Court, Thiruvallur
  • District Court, Chennai
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chennai
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

Deva Devi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Rajinikanth's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Bala - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Rajinikanth understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. Adv.Rajinikanth aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajinikanth

Q: To get divorce from Mentally Unsound wife not ready for medical help..

I am married since 2017 and my wife have, had issues like sleeplessness during whole night and crying without any reasons in the day times(past 6 years). She is not accepting the illness and not ready for treatment as well. Their parents and relatives(mob) are threatening and forcing me and my family to live with her. As her conditions are turning worse I am not able to continue in this marriage anymore. We have one daughter of 5 years. We both are Muslim.

Advocate Rajinikanth answered
Dear Client, You are eligible to get separation in this issue. When separation from your wife, who is care of your daughter. you have pay maintenance of your wife and apply divorce under special marriage act as per Mohammadan Law

Q: Due to serious debt issues i was forced to sell my property which was registered for 33 lakhs. The b

Due to serious debt issues i was forced to sell my property which was registered for 33 lakhs. The buyer gave me 33 lakhs in cash to settle my home loan a month prior to registration. Ignorantly i too received the cash and deposited it in my account and settled my home loan. But the buyer lady registered the property only for 14 lakhs. When i told her to register for atleast 33 lakhs, she threatened me to return the 33 lakhs with interest. Since I didn't have money i consented for registration. Now i have received notice from IT dept asking explanation for high value transaction. I don't know how to account for it.

Advocate Rajinikanth answered
Sir, The guideline value of property 14 lakhs, the market value of property 33 lakhs. you should have received 14 lakhs from the bank. it was the fault of both of them it was all received in cash. You should advice to buyer

Q: Related Housing Loan and Loan Ots Related

I was taken housing loan in LIC loan amount is 37,92,000/- on 2016 and i was paid emi 35,300/- 45 month then i notable pay because my business loss so now I need details of OTS. yesterday i was spoke with lic manager he told me u want pay 38,00,000/- i want to reduce the amount any way in illegal. 45 emi × 15L I WAS PAIDED

Advocate Rajinikanth answered
Sir, They have set a housing loan schedule where interest is deducted for the first 5 years. For this they have said that you have to pay off the loan in full. You can file the Debt Recovery Tribunal to deduct the amount owed on the part amount from the loan amount.

Q: Hi Sir /maamnnI am having a ongoing contestant divorce in court.i am having a 5 year old daughter.Co

Hi Sir /maamnnI am having a ongoing contestant divorce in court.i am having a 5 year old daughter.Could you please let help me in educating if my daughter could claim her great grand father and grandfather's house, so that it would be helpful for her future studies or marriage.

Advocate Rajinikanth answered
Hi, your daughter is entitled as per Indian Succession Act,1956. And that is after the time of your daughter’s father. Partition cannot be sought for undivided property. But you can ask your husband for maintenance money for your daughter’s education and livelihood.

Q: doubt about loan recovery document

good evening I am proprietor of my concern (retail /wholesale dealer of construction material )when I gave a credit for my customer what will I do ? for my security purpose which document is valid for loan recovery and which is valid in court please tell me

Advocate Rajinikanth answered
Dear Friend, Greetings. If You Ara a GST registration dealer not worried the above said matter, because you are issue gst invoice and the same is evidence for the supply. And extra security purpose you will obtain post dated cheque.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajinikanth

Can Advocate Rajinikanth represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajinikanth can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajinikanth?

When you meet with Advocate Rajinikanth for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajinikanth?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajinikanth, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajinikanth?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajinikanth, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajinikanth?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajinikanth regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajinikanth?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajinikanth can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.