One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Rajesh Kulkarni

Advocate Rajesh Kulkarni

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJambagh, Hyderabad
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Rajesh Kulkarni has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajesh Kulkarni's office is in Jambagh, Hyderabad.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajesh Kulkarni. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajesh Kulkarni succession & possession of inherited property issue. Unregistered Agreement of sale - Validity and How to cancel