One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Rajendran

Advocate Rajendran

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoThambu Chetty Street, Chennai
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Rajendran has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai,
  • Consumer Court Chennai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Chennai,
  • Distrcit Court, Thiruvallur,
  • District Court, Chennai,
  • Family Court, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court,
  • Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court,
  • Metropolitan Magistrate Courts, Chennai,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Rajendran

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Murugesan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajendran

Q: Received notice from husband- don’t know how to respond

I’ve been married since 4 years. After 1 year of marriage my husband asked me to move out. I couldn’t accept. I was stressed so when i went to my parents house he vacated our house and moved to another place. I stayed with parents for almost 9 months. My family helped me to be with him again. He and his family relatives couldn’t disagree but they didn’t want me to live with him.I stayed for 2 months and I was mentally tortured for no reason by him and his mother. Later I realised his relatives around that house also didn’t want me to live there. My parents visited me once and they were treated so bad and my husband used violence to kick us all out. I’ve started working and have some personal issues. I don’t want to stress myself/my parents so I didn’t file for a divorce. I’ve received 3 times notice from the court from his side. I’m not at home to receive and want sometime to respond as I’m not mentally ready to go through all that stress again. Please suggest

Advocate Rajendran answered
Not responding for private notice is ok , but when it is court notice you should have responded it for. Because at the absence of your appearance the Exparte order will be passed against you. so kindly get the notice and file a counter for divorce petition. Even if you are gonna live with him then get some alimony and file a mutual divorce

Q: Required Anticipatory Bail Process

How to get anticipatory bail in IPC 411 And what's my right in this case and What's is time period to get bail.?

Advocate Rajendran answered
there are lot of grounds for 411 IPC.. and lot of against judgement also there.. The one who is the last receiver of the theft property is considered to be a theif.. this was the observation by the supreme court in 411 please elaborate your issue to get the grounds and send me your FIR details also

Q: Man missing complaint closing Procedure

I filed a missing complaint for my brother and recently he contacted me and currently he is safe in a very known location. Pls guide me how to close the FIR in chennai police station. Is it necessary to produce him in police station Or court? Thanks in advance for your valuable reply.

Advocate Rajendran answered
yes you should procude your brother before the police station and police will close the FIR accordingly following your withdrawing complaint petition. so that based on your complaint withdrawal police will close the FIR

Q: Witchcraft practices - causing damage to reputation

My neighbour is practicing witchcraft(blackmagic) and causing damage to my reputation by making false propoganda. How to solve this issue, could you please advise on this.

Advocate Rajendran answered
give a police complaint against the wrongdoer.. Witchcrafting is not a potential threat though and it will not come under the Purview of IPC offences but police will help you in some extent like they will warn the proposed accused to safeguard you from fear. so prepare a draft complaint with a prima facie of IPC offences

Q: Complete procedure for 304A, 279

Have met with a accident and the opposite party unfortunately expired in the accident. Now i have a civil as well as criminal case going on in fron of the honorable court. Wanted to understand the further proceedings and expenses incurred in the whole proceedings. As my current lawyer is charging too high for no results.

Advocate Rajendran answered
If you subscribed insurance then insurance company will pay the compensation and regarding criminal case it might end in 6 months and generally ends in are liable to pay a fine in the court.Regarding expenses depends upon the lawyer and court. generally 10,000 is enough for this case


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajendran

Can Advocate Rajendran represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajendran can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendran?

When you meet with Advocate Rajendran for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendran?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajendran, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendran?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajendran, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajendran?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajendran regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajendran?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajendran can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.