One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Rajan Patel

Advocate Rajan Patel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRanip, Ahmedabad
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Rajan Patel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajan provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajan enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujrat in 2010. He is a member of the Gujrat High Court Bar Association.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajan Patel. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajan Patel

Q: Construction in common plot which is connect to common wall

Hello,We have common wall with another society which has common plot with that wall.Now they are bulding kitchen in their common plot but by that common wall there is my house, they are saying that they will build 6-7 feet wall which cover my house almost.What to do to stop this activity?Is that any govt. documentation required to build that kitchen to their common plot that i can ask?How much minimum distance that they should leave from wall to construct?Thank you in advance

Advocate Rajan Patel answered
if they are doing any illegal construction then complaint to the statutory body and simultaneously file a suit for immediate interim in Junction from this Civil Court.... for Constructions related by laws you need to contact some civil engineer and it will be applicable relevant bilaws of particular area

Q: Non payment / deposit of TDS by buyer

We - I and my sister sold a property. She is an NRI. The buyer retained the TDS on her portion of consideration amount and did not deposit with tax department. Repeated reminders were give to him but he refused. She did claim it and now it is an outstanding tax demand in her case. How can we ensure the buyer to deposit TDS?

Advocate Rajan Patel answered
because of non payment of TDS it may be considered as an agreement or sale deed without consideration. non payment of TDS is also breach of contract or breach of promise. on this basis also you can file a suit for cancellation of particular did as well as revert your physical possession.

Q: Residing in a flat that is in Brother's Name

Hello, I have an elder brother and we used to stay together along with my parents till 2007. After I married in 2007, my brother left this flat and went to stay at another place. My parents shifted to another place as well. Now, since past 15 years, I stay in this flat along with my wife, kids. This flat is in my brother's name. Since past couple of years, the relationship between us has deteriorated. Can he compel me legally to be removed from this flat? All the electricity bills, municipal taxes etc are paid by me since 15 years and I have the proofs too. Can he force me to vacate and what are my legal options? Can I get the name transferred to myself by way of adverse possession?

Advocate Rajan Patel answered
you should need to file a suit for protection of your possession in the Civil Court. so that by an inappropriate manner your position may not be part with. the documentary evidences like payment receipt for electricity bill and Municipal bill will be helpful to you in the evidences in support of your suit. However, the payment receipt are not sufficient to prove that you are in the position. you need to obtain some more document to prove that you are in the possession.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajan Patel

Can Advocate Rajan Patel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajan Patel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajan Patel?

When you meet with Advocate Rajan Patel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajan Patel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajan Patel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajan Patel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajan Patel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajan Patel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajan Patel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajan Patel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajan Patel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.