One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rahul Malhotra

Advocate Rahul Malhotra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSafdarjung Enclave, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Consumer Court, Corporate, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rahul Malhotra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rahul provides services in various field of civil laws, matters related to companies act, matters relating to SEBI act, corporate laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, intellectual property related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rahul enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1921/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rahul Malhotra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Malhotra

Q: Where to appeal against arbitrator award

I availed a car loan from toyota. due to 2 EMI unpaid they initiated arbitration. I requested to come and collect the EMI to collection agent. But they have not come and made my third EMI kept on pending. They intiated the arbitration. I attended the arbitration proceeding on 03.10.2015 and promise to pay pending EMI before 30.10.2015. And subsequently paid. today all EMI paid except some legal charges. 10.03.16 I received the award by arbitrator to pay the balance with 18% interest w.e.f. 29.09.15. I want to know procedure of Apeal and complaint against arbitrator for false exparte order

Advocate Rahul Malhotra answered
you will have to file appeal/ objections against the award at the place where seat of the arbitration was. like if the agreement provided arbitration to happen in Delhi or courts of delhi shall have jurisdiction, then courts in delhi will have the jurisdiction. further, we will have to see which district court will have the jurisdiction from the agreement, as i assume the award is below 1 crore.

Q: Non payment of assured return by builder nor paying any attention

I purchased a commercial property in Earth towne in noida extension from earth infrastructure in 2015 feb. I deposited 90% amount. They gave me cheque's of assired returm from April 2015 to sept 2015.They have not paid me after September 2015 till date. On the project site the builder has not even done excavation work forget about construction. On repeated reminder he has not paid any attention. Please suggest and help. 

Advocate Rahul Malhotra answered
the remedy available to you is file a consumer complaint before appropriate consumer forum. this is a problem being faced by all the flat buyers these days. in the complaint which shall be filed, you can seek refund of the money paid, interest thereon and compensation. the chances of the ground reality being changed are negligible.

Q: Got maintenance orders but husband is not paying amount what to do

Judge gave orders to husband to pay me maintenance but husband is not paying any maintenance to me since then, advocate is asking me to pay more money. What is the solution how can I get maintenance amount from my husband

Advocate Rahul Malhotra answered
the husband is willfully disobeying the order of the court. the remedy available to you is to file petition under contempt of courts act which will ensure that he starts paying up in terms of the order

Q: Can builder deduct 25% of amount on cancellation of flat

My Inlaws have booked a flat and paid Rs. 5 lakhs as booking amount. Later they paid Rs. 25 lacs on multiple dates as part payment for the property. However, due to financial issue, they cannot pay remaining amount and hence would like to cancel the booking. Builder buyer agreement says that developer will deduct 25% of the property price (25 lakhs in this case) if the buyer cancel the flat and is signed by both parties. Can builder forfeit 25% of the flat price.

Advocate Rahul Malhotra answered
If such a term exists in the agreement, in law, the builder can certainly deduct such amount. but we well have to find a way to wriggle out of the same. we can contend that the clause was made to be signed under coercion and undue influence. the clause amounts to unfair trade practice so on and so forth. it will be an uphill task but we can surely give it a shot. filing a consumer complaint for the refund of the cancellation amount will be more effective and efficient.

Q: Purchased flat through broker he gave discount now abstaining from it

I purchased a flat in Greater Noida. I bought it through broker and broker offered me discount on his letter head that after 95% payment is made he will give return me some money as discount. All this i have written on his letterhead. I made the 95% payment 6 months back but now asking for the discount offered he is delaying it and denying it. What action can i take in this situation?

Advocate Rahul Malhotra answered
Hi. subject to reading the contents of the letter, we can file a suit for specific performance of the letter as the same shall constitute an agreement between the broker and you. Further, we can initiate criminal action against the broker contending breach of trust, cheating, etc.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rahul Malhotra

Can Advocate Rahul Malhotra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rahul Malhotra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Malhotra?

When you meet with Advocate Rahul Malhotra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Malhotra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Malhotra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Malhotra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Malhotra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rahul Malhotra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rahul Malhotra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rahul Malhotra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rahul Malhotra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.