One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rahul Jain

Advocate Rahul Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNew Friends Colony, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rahul Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rahul provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rahul enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

  • Delhi High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rahul Jain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Jain

Q: Process of rejection of petitioner appeal in SC & how to file caveat?

hello I need your advice upon a case relating to “Distribution of LAND”. Decree has been passed from Lucknow High Court that the LAND is to be distributed equally. The Petitioner wants to file an appeal in Supreme Court. So, if you can please guide me on the process or procedure so that Petitioner’s appeal shall be rejected by the Supreme Court. Or any other way; And, How to file a CAVEAT IN SUPREME COURT and its Fees?

Advocate Rahul Jain answered
You can file a Caveat before the Supreme Court. Filing of Caveat does not ensure that the SLP would be dismissed, however it gives you an opportunity to present your case and also ensures that no ex-parts order is passed . Regarding the costs, we can discuss it, should you wish to continue with the filing. Typically it is 20000 which includes one hearing on the date of admission.

Q: Not able to build boundary on my land as khatuni records not clear.

I want to boundary my land but I m not getting proper paper from court ...I tried to check khatuni but it is too old there is no name of my grand father and father ...I got a name (baqir Hussain) who was the owner of land while my grand father name asgar Hussain...everybody knows that land is mine...but I Dont have update khatuni ...what should I do...reply

Advocate Rahul Jain answered
You can file an application under the relevant Land Revenue Code for demarcation of the property. Typically for such demarcation you would require the property papers such as original sale deed. In case this is an ancestral property, you would require a heirship certificate from the Court.

Q: Bought property through POA but owner expired before Benama

I have purchased a property on the basis of power of attorney which was given to his son by the landlord who has single son and single daughter but after 3 year we heard that the original landlord (power of attorney ex. ) has expired before BENAMA ,now what we do ?

Advocate Rahul Jain answered
I assume you have entered into an agreement for sale and prior to execution of sale deed the owner has expired. The remedy available to you under law is specific performance with direction to the heirs of the owners to execute the sale deed.

Q: Legal rights of married daughter in ancestral property

I'm a married woman.what is my legal right in my father's property which he got from my grandfather's{Dadajee and Nanajee}. My mother and elder brother have died. Can my father transfer ancestral property to my nephews directly without my opinion?

Advocate Rahul Jain answered
Your nephews ( I suppose your brothers children) do have a right in the ancestral property to the extent of their fathers share i.e. your brothers share. Your father cannot transfer your share of the ancestral property. Furthermore, your father cannot transfer the property by way of a will since, the same is not self acquired and is ancestral. You have a right in the ancestral property and the same cannot be transferred without your opinion. If the same has been done, I suggest you file a suit for parition. This is my opinion and it does not amount to solicitation.

Q: Sister passed away and her in laws have gold can we recover it legally

My sister, brother in law and nephew passed away in the kedarnath disaster. it happened 2 years back and my sister's in laws got 5 lac compensation from the government. There was a lot gold gifted at the time of marriage. I want to know can we in any manner recover the gold from the in laws?

Advocate Rahul Jain answered
The Gold gifted at time of marriage being Stridhan, is the absolute Property of your sister and after her death and death of her son, the mother and father of your sister are her legal heirs and can claim any such Property, which was owned by your sister including the gold. If the parents of your sister are not alive, in such circumstances, you as a brother can claim.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rahul Jain

Can Advocate Rahul Jain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rahul Jain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Jain?

When you meet with Advocate Rahul Jain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Jain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Jain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Jain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Jain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rahul Jain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rahul Jain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rahul Jain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rahul Jain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.