One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rahul Dagar

Advocate Rahul Dagar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court of India, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rahul Dagar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rahul provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rahul enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association, Delhi High Court Bar Association & Gurgaon District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2247/2014
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • State Commission Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rahul Dagar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Dagar

Q: Girl married at minor age and now forcing her to live with in laws

There is a friend of mine. She was married in a minor. Now she is major and her parents want to send her to her in laws. She does not accepts the marriage. What action can she take?

Advocate Rahul Dagar answered
The marriage which took place, when you were minor is illegal and the same is not valid. Anyways, now can file a complaint in women's cell or police station against her parents stating the entire story. Your parents or any other person cannot force you to go anywhere without your will.

Q: Employee asking complete salary but company is in debt

i was having a startup company with employees but due to slow down of market my company got shut down. I have cleared all my employee salary except one employee and given her 3 months post dated cheque. But because of my financial situation cheque got bounce and she had done case on me in bhubneshwar. Then i have taken bail in bhubhneshwar court and asked for some time to clear the amount. But since last 2 yrs i am trying hard to pay that money but unable to do it so. Now i talked to my employee for settlement but she is saying she want her complete salary and other charges what to do

Advocate Rahul Dagar answered
Yes you are liable to pay her dues! You cannot run away from that. Infact, if you don't have a single penny than your property might get attached for the same. It's her right which can't be taken away until unless she says that I dun want it.

Q: Wife ran away came after 9 months asking for share in my property

my wife run away at midnight with somebody now she came after 9 months and she is saying that she want half property. my she is saying that she will do daahej utpidan what should I do In such case?

Advocate Rahul Dagar answered
Did you file Any police complaint? See if you can prove that you wife ran away with someone then you can file a divorce case on the ground of adultery. You won't be liable to give any share of property.

Q: My company terminated me and threatened to spoil my career

My ex company terminated me on the grounds of contract violation on two reasons : 1) failiure to report to company's head office. 2) starting up a company while still in employment. What really happened: I went to company other office in a different city on grounds of my mother health. During my stay i found a good opportunity to start a company with my friends so i resigned from my ex company and asked them to relive me early if possible. They asked me to return but i requested them that i stay and they terminated me. They demand 2 mnth salary instead of giving. What are my odds of win?

Advocate Rahul Dagar answered
did you give any notice before leaving your job? because if you have not then, you will be liable to pay them some dues (whatever written in your appointment letter). you should have complied with your appointment letter. let me know the entire facts? so that i can guide you accordingly. thanks.

Q: No reply from company regarding my full and final settlement

I have been working as divisional manager HR and resigned on 13th August 2015 and after no due from all the departments got relieving on 31st August 2015. After sending reminders through emails for full and final settlement amount of approximately 2.5 lacs. I am not received any reply from management. Kindly advice what are the options available.

Advocate Rahul Dagar answered
first of all you need to send a legal notice for recovery of your dues to the said management as soon as possible. wait for 15 days ( for there reply), after that also they are not ready to pay then, the only option you have is " civil suit". File a civil suit as per your jurisdiction.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rahul Dagar

Can Advocate Rahul Dagar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rahul Dagar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Dagar?

When you meet with Advocate Rahul Dagar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Dagar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Dagar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Dagar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Dagar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rahul Dagar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rahul Dagar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rahul Dagar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rahul Dagar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.