One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rahul Bansal

Advocate Rahul Bansal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNarela Mandi, Delhi
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rahul Bansal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Rahul provides services in various field of civil laws, Cheque Bounce, Documentation, Family Dispute, Motor Accident, Property Dispute and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rahul enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association, the Rohini District Court Bar Association, Saket District Court Bar Assocation and the Dwarka District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1568/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Prashant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The meeting was good and helpful.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Bansal

Q: Person injured us with his car and now not wiling to pay for it.

Day before yesterday one car driver took his vehicle over my wife's foot. One finger fractured. 1 and a half months rest asked to do. Complaint made to the police but no FIR registered. Early the vehicle owner agreed to pay the money but now he has switched off his phone. What can we do know?

Advocate Rahul Bansal answered
U should go to the p.s. and should lodge an f.i.r.Do you have his vehicle no.??If you have then you should lodge an f.i.r. regarding this.You will get your compensation from court.Just hire an advocate and get your co.pensation from court.

Q: A man took marksheets at the time of admission now refusing to return

I had gone to this man for admission in a college in Armenia the procedure was to give a test and pay 1,80,000 as admission fee. they told me to fill various forms which i filled because i think those were related to admission form and he also took my 12th marksheet but my father could not be able to pay the money as we had none, he thought he would get an education loan from bank but he didn't got any as he was retired and was on home loan and now when we requested him to give my marksheet back he refused to give and asked to pay 30,000 rupees which we do not have. please help what to do??

Advocate Rahul Bansal answered
Helloi am assuring you that you will get your marksheet back.but am asking you few you have photocopies of all the documents which were related to the admission?and was there any time limit regarding this?do you have registered address of that person?do you have any person as mediator?and your problem is genuine so don't worry at any cost he has to give back all your documents that you have submitted.Thanks and RegardsRahul BansalAdvocate

Q: Application under Sec 11 of Family Courts Act 1984 for video recording

Dear Experts, I would like to give an application under Sec 11 of Family Courts Act 1984 for video recording. Actually I am the petitioner and the case already proceeding ex parte. Is there any reason also that I need to mention in this application or simple application will do.?

Advocate Rahul Bansal answered
HelloYes you have to mention sufficient cause in the application.And it can be set aside under order 9 rule 13 of CPC.You have to mention tha you have been removed to appear in court by sufficint reason.So the court will set aside by applying some cost on it.Regards Rahul BansalAdvocate

Q: Ancestral property sold fraudulently. can we claim our share?

I have an ancestral land which has been fraudulently sold twice in the last 10 years. There is no will and 2 persons who have been sold the property are also claiming the property now.

Advocate Rahul Bansal answered
Yes offcourse it makes your right and you can also claim under section 420 of IPC Act.But please let me know wheather do you have any proof of fraudulant?Do you know such peraon?Is there any record of ancestrol property ?Thanks and Regards Rahul Bansal

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rahul Bansal

Can Advocate Rahul Bansal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rahul Bansal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Bansal?

When you meet with Advocate Rahul Bansal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Bansal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Bansal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Bansal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Bansal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rahul Bansal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rahul Bansal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rahul Bansal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rahul Bansal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.