One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate R. Venkat Prabhat

Advocate R. Venkat Prabhat

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Mayur Vihar, Delhi
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate R. Venkat Prabhat has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Venkat provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Consumer Related Matters, Corporate Matters, Arbitration Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Venkat enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 2014. He is a member of Madras High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : Ms/2809/2014
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate R. Venkat Prabhat How to get advance booking money back from the builder? Can Court Grant stay for implementation of Section 9 post Act 3 2016