One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Puneet Rai

Advocate Puneet Rai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDarya Ganj, Delhi
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, GST, High Court, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Puneet Rai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Puneet has core specialization in Tax Matters and provides services of drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Puneet enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2004. He is a member of Supreme Court Bar Association, Delhi High Court Bar Association and Sales Tax Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1040/2004

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Puneet Rai. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Puneet Rai

Q: Is GST Applicable on Jewelleries

Is GST applicable on Jewellery? If yes then is there any slab rate?

Advocate Puneet Rai answered
Yes , GST applicable on Jewellers .. Rate of Tax is 3% for jewellery as per Notification issued under IGST.. Under Intra state sale .. Rate of Tax is 1.5% under SGST AND 1.5% under CGST .. Total comes to 3%

Q: Documents required to get HRA exemption

It is the time of the year when employees submit their rent receipts to claim HRA exemption. Based in the HRA exemption i have the following question. 1. To claim HRA exemption are both rent receipt and rent agreement mandatory 2. Are just rent receipt and PAN card of landlord sufficient to claim exemption? Thanks 

Advocate Puneet Rai answered
1. Rent receipt and Rent Agreement both are not mandatory ..Rent receipt is mandatory.2. If amount of Rent exceeds RS 1lakh per annum , then PAN of Landord is mandatory. In case the landlord does not have PAN, a declaration to this effect from the landlord along with the name and address of the landlord should be filed by the employee.. You can see para 5.3.9 of Circular No 1/2017 dated 2nd Jan 2017.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Puneet Rai

Can Advocate Puneet Rai represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Puneet Rai can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Puneet Rai?

When you meet with Advocate Puneet Rai for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Puneet Rai?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Puneet Rai, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Puneet Rai?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Puneet Rai, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Puneet Rai?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Puneet Rai regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Puneet Rai?

The cost of hiring Advocate Puneet Rai can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.