One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Puneet Kumar Agarwal

Advocate Puneet Kumar Agarwal

  I.P.Extension, Delhi

 Experience: 5 years

6 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Criminal
  • Insurance
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Property

Advocate Puneet Kumar Agarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Puneet provides services in various field of criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, property related matters, arbitration matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Puneet enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1485/2012

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Puneet Kumar Agarwal: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Criminal
  • Insurance
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Property


  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB)
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Puneet Kumar Agarwal

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Puneet Kumar Agarwal

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Puneet Kumar Agarwal

Fill in your details and Advocate Puneet Kumar Agarwal will get back to you shortly.