One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Puja Jha

Advocate Puja Jha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNew Ashok Nagar, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Puja Jha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Puja Jha's office is in New Ashok Nagar, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Puja Jha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Puja Jha Conditions for waiver of 6 months period in mutual divorce case Gave custody to wife, but child wants to stay with me, what to do ?