One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Varanasi - Advocate Priyesh Verma

Advocate Priyesh Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Godowlia, Varanasi
19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Tax, GST
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Priyesh Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Priyesh provides services in various field of Tax laws, Family law, Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Priyesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2000. He is a member of the Income Tax Bar Association of Varanasi.

Enrollment Number: UP/10585/2000
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Allahabad,
  • Department of Commercial Tax Tribunal, Agra

Get advice from Advocate Priyesh Verma

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Priyesh Verma clarifications about capital gains on house sale and purchase Mutual divorce filed but wife not appearing after in second motion