One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Priyanka Singh

Advocate Priyanka Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBengali Market, Delhi
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Priyanka Singh is a reputed lawyer practicing in multiple district courts across Delhi, the Delhi High Court as well as the Supreme Court. She is known for her professionalism and ethical conduct. She can be consulted for a wide variety of legal matters.

Advocate Priyanka Singh provides legal services in various fields including criminal defence, property disputes, divorce cases, and even corporate cases.

Advocate Singh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2006. She is a member of the Supreme Court Bar, Delhi Court Bar and Tiz Hazari Court Bar Associations.

Enrollment Number : D/1384/2006

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Priyanka Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Priyanka Singh

Q: I am a working woman, can I claim maintenance from my husband.

My husband want to leave me.He is working in SBI bank as Trainee officer.His earning is 40000/month.I have 7.5laks earning .My monthly income is 45000.He is refuse to pay rent for this month & transferred to other city. Can I get maintenance for me & my 3 year old child? How much & what is procedure? It has been 4 years to our marriage.

Advocate Priyanka Singh answered
Hello... since both you and your husband earns approximately the same no one is under any legal obligations to maintain the other. However the child being joint responsibility of both the parents is entitled to be maintained by both.. so you can ask for maintenance of your child.. your husband is under obligation to share the expenses equally..

Q: Husband not staying with me. When can i file for maintenance?

My husband is not staying with me. He is askinge to move to a rented accommodation with him. He owns two houses, one on loan and other in which in-laws are staying. If he files RCR can I refuse to go with him to rented flat? Wat reason she I give. Secondly, we have 3 months old daughter together. He is not living with us since 3 months. When can I file maintenance under civil. Right now he is giving 5000 per month. How long will it take to get maintenance through court.

Advocate Priyanka Singh answered
Hello... the information provided by you are incomplete and ideally would like more details like 1. reason for your husband not staying with you 2. where and with whom are you staying currently 3. what is your total current expenditure and if it is more than Rs. 5000/- than who is bearing your expenses...however, with the limited information and on the basis of certain presumptions I will proceed with my advice. first of all you can file anytime for maintenance on behalf of your own self and your child from the date your husband has refused to maintain you under section 125 CRPC. With the new guidelines and precedents set by Hon'ble Supreme Court and several High Courts you can, under certain circumstances, get the maintenance from the date of notice itself i,.e from the first date of hearing.. further as far as RCR is concerned since your husband is the one who abandoned you and your daughter his case will be on very shaky platform..

Q: Should i file for divorce first or wait for my wife to file against me

Hi as my love marrriage is abt to break due to lot of interference in my family life .i was married in nov 2014 n since then i am staying at my inlaws another flat n paying rent to them as a result they keep interfering in my family and now when i decided to move to my home town they influenced her n want a settlement for divorce which they demanded is not valid . warning me about legal action on me wat should i do. wat if they drag me in 498a .as it was love marriage wat evr they gave her daughter is with them n they only abusing me n my family ..please assist

Advocate Priyanka Singh answered
First of all as per Hindu Marriage Act you cannot file divorce petition before elapsing of one year period since your marriage.Now coming to your concern regarding section 498 A case, in the light of a recent Supreme Court judgement lodging of FIR under section 498 A of IPC does not tantamount to automatic arrest so relax on that ground also.Now coming to your concern regarding your problem on the marriage from your mail what we can gather. The problem is too much interference on the part of in-laws as you have not written anything your wife. I would say this is epidemic which is spreading very fast and a common problem with most of the married couples, so I would suggest if you have no issues with your wife try to settle things out by mediation either with the help of relatives/ friends and/ or Court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Priyanka Singh

Can Advocate Priyanka Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Priyanka Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Priyanka Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Priyanka Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Priyanka Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Priyanka Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Priyanka Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.