One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Priyam Agarwal

Advocate Priyam Agarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sukhdev Vihar, Delhi
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Priyam Agarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Priyam provides services in various field of criminal laws, family law, property related matters, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Priyam enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. She is a member of the Patiala House Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1775/2012
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Priyam Agarwal

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Priyam Agarwal Can i apply for govt job when case is pending against me Husband married again without divorce how can I claim maintenance