One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Priya Gupta

Advocate Priya Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Phulwarisharif, Patna
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Priya Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Priya Gupta's office is in Phulwarisharif, Patna.
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Questions Answered by Advocate Priya Gupta Discharge of a charge sheet filed Parents mentally torturing me and forcing to get married