One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Prateek Kumar

Advocate Prateek Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMayur Vihar, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, GST, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prateek Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prateek provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Property Matters,Arbitration Matters, Tax Matters, Criminal Matters, Labour & Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prateek enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014.

Enrollment Number : D/1132/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prateek Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prateek Kumar

Q: Legal Remedy in case girl friend threatens to file rape case on bf

I was in a relationship with my gf for 2 yrs. I never promised her to marry. Now she has threatened me to file a rape case nd exploitation case against me. She has picture of us in which she is bearing sindur in her mang. Can she file case against me?

Advocate Prateek Kumar answered
If she has a picture with you where she is wearing sindur, it will be difficult to show to the court that you never promised to marry, unless you say that there is no other evidence like SMS, Watsapp, Email, FB Chat, Letter, Call Recording etc. Even then this picture may need some justification, like the fact that you were preparing for some theatre performance and thought that you guys may click a pic together. Any way, there may be many other details that may give a solution.

Q: Extra Martial affairs issue what to do

Dear sir, One of my friends have an affair with a lady since last 15 yrs now her husband records all call details and what's up msgs through a detective agency and now husband and wife both are threatening my friend to file a case against him which can cost his job too,but relationship was started by that lady she send him lots of msgs,pics and videos too.kindly suggest.Is my friend only guilty?

Advocate Prateek Kumar answered
The law on adultry is biased in the favour of women so howsoever sad it may be, the fact is that in law your friend alone is guilty. The way out is to try and reach an agreement with the husband to not file a case. You should try to make the photographs disappear, if there are any.

Q: Salary not credited by ex emplyers and harassment

My salary has not been credited for January 2017 but rest of the employees have got the salaries. They want to terminate me without any reason. I have been harrassed. I have not done any fraud, misconduct, disobedience, misappropriation or breach of contract. I have been working for 2 years with this company. I am the only earning member.

Advocate Prateek Kumar answered
If they have not paid the salary for any month without due procedure and without initiating any internal enquiry then it is wrong and you can initiate legal action against the company. The labour court will be the best forum to file the application for recovery of wages.

Q: Do I have legal rights on my fathers property

Hi All I am living in delhi and have doubt that my father has transferred our all property of village in the name of my younger brother.i have requested him to show me all the documents that all property register in ur name instead of my younger brother but he refused me to show documents. In that case how can i will know that i have legal rights on my father's property or not.....please suggest the same.....

Advocate Prateek Kumar answered
In case of ancestral property your father has no right to give it to your brother by a will or gift or any other way. In case of self acquired property you have no right to claim a penny from it. The answer to your case depends on the legal nature of the property.

Q: Fired from IT company and not allowed to give notice period what to do

I was fired from a IT company in gurgaon after being in pip for 2 months.During exit I asked them to extend my pip or to let me serve the complete notice period of 3 months since I did not have a job at that point.They did not listen and relieved me on the same day.After coming out I had to face problems finding a job because every recruiter asked me as to why I left my job when I did not have any offer from outside.This also affected my health and I have been suffering from severe depression ever since my exit and living on antidepressants.Please advice if I can file a case against this organization for not being flexible and not giving me enough time to look for a job?

Advocate Prateek Kumar answered
If they have given you the salary for the notice period then you can not do anything. If they have not given you the salary for the notice period then you can seek that money though court. Feel free to contact.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prateek Kumar

Can Advocate Prateek Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prateek Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Prateek Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prateek Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prateek Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prateek Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prateek Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.