One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Prateek Kumar

Advocate Prateek Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Prateek Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prateek provides services in various field of criminal laws, family law, cheque bounce related matters, recovery matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prateek enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1709/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Kewal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer is sincere in his duties. He helped me a lot to solve my issue without taking much time.Thank you.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Prateek Kumar

Q: How to get divorce and child custody

Hindu: I wish to apply divorce from my husband on issues of abuse and compatability. We have a son 20 months old. He threatens to take the child away. Need guidance

Advocate Prateek Kumar answered
As u have said that there is non compatability, then you can file mutual divorce if your husband is also ready to separate.If not then you can file divorce against your husband under hindu marraige act which provides various grounds for divorce.In terms of child custody your case is strong as the child is just 20 months old.Note one thing keep your child with you and told let your husband take his forceful custody.

Q: Husband has extra material affair with co employee what can I do

My husband has extra marital affair.they are in same office.can I send a notice to both of them through any that they not to talk to each other.

Advocate Prateek Kumar answered
Yes you can send it, but what will be the use. You should rather collect some evidence secretely at this stage and use against your husband in court of law. You can file case against your husband under the protection of Women from domestic violence Act.

Q: What is the procedure for a cheque bounce

How to proceed and contact lawyer if cheque issued by an individual bounces. What's the lawyer fees and in how many days we get the amount . Is lawyer fees is also compensated

Advocate Prateek Kumar answered
Please contact to initiate the proceedings, which starts with sending legal notice. The case is summary trial and does not take many dates. The fees can be compensated by the court.Contact for further information

Q: Husband not taking care of wife and child

Husband stays away wantedly since marriage,and does not take any responsibility of family, nor child expenses.Escapes any encounter to avoid all responsibilities.Please suggest which case to be filed against him and his parents for being irresponsible and mentally torturing wife and her family from the day of marriage.

Advocate Prateek Kumar answered
First you should file a petition under Section 125Crpc for maintenance.Then you can also file a complaint under section 12 of DV Act for the mental torture and shall also file a complaint before CAW Cell, which will later be converted into an FIR.

Q: How can father transfer his property to his son during his lifetime

My father and mother both alive and we are one brother and four sisters during life time my father and mother wants to transfer all rights to son regarding commercial property which has one shop on gd/mezz fl. in my father's name and one small shop on grd-1st fl all terrace rights is in my mother’s name so(1)which documents like NOC from all four sisters or a Relinquish Deed ( please provide the format) require for legally surrender their rights in favour of brother.(2)One more thing my parents will decide later for Resi.Prop

Advocate Prateek Kumar answered
If your father is absoluete owner then he can make a gift deed in favour of your brother regarding the property mentioned by you.You should take help from local advocate for drafting and registration of the gift deed.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prateek Kumar

Can Advocate Prateek Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prateek Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Prateek Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prateek Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prateek Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prateek Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prateek Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.