One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Prashant Arora

Advocate Prashant Arora

  Jangpura Extension, Delhi

 Experience: 3 years

No Ratings
5+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Consumer Court
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Civil

Advocate Prashant Arora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prashant provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prashant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3801/15

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Prashant Arora: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Consumer Court
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Civil


  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari


  • MON 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Prashant Arora

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Prashant Arora

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Prashant Arora

Fill in your details and Advocate Prashant Arora will get back to you shortly.