One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Praneeta Sharma

Advocate Praneeta Sharma

  Saiyad Ul Ajaib, Delhi

 Experience: 14 years

7 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • International Law
  • Wills / Trusts
  • Child Custody

Praneeta Sharma is enrolled as an Advocate at the Bar Council of Delhi, New Delhi and as a Solicitor at the Senior Courts of England and Wales, England. She is currently working as a Legal Consultant to an England based Law firm and handling Civil and Criminal Litigation at the High Court and other District Courts as an independent Counsel in New Delhi and Bangalore. She is also a consultant to prominent and leading Business houses of India.

Praneeta completed her LL.B from Symbiosis Society’s Law College, Pune, India in 2001. She then went on to do her LL.M in Commercial Law from Cardiff University, Wales (UK) in 2003 with specialization in Contract Law and Intellectual Property Law. She worked with Bhasin and Co, New Delhi before branching out as a Legal Consultant and has over 11 years’ experience in British and India property law, Property Title Due Diligence, Civil and Criminal Litigation involving, Labor and Industrial law matters, Insurance matter, Family Dispute, Residential and Commercial Property dispute and Intellectual Property Dispute matters and dispute relating to breach of Contract.

Praneeta is well versed with Indian and International Contract Laws and drafting and vetting service contracts and Commercial and Corporate Contracts, contracts for Residential and Commercial property, Drafting of Trademark and Copyright applications and drafting reply to Opposition and Renewal of Trademarks application, drafting and vetting of Suits, Plaints, Written Statements, Private Complaint, Writ Petition, Affidavits of Evidence and Legal Notices.

In conforming to the ethical standards of English and Indian courts, Praneeta follows a high standard of fair practice. She believes in full disclosure and providing unbiased advice to the client to enable them to make an informed decision, while protecting their best interests.

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Praneeta Sharma: Bengali, English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • International Law
  • Wills / Trusts
  • Child Custody


  • Delhi High Court
  • Karnataka High Court


  • MON 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 11:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Praneeta Sharma

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 4000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 3300/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 3300/-

Consult Now

Legal Advice Videos

Can you sell your share of…

Can my wife claim share in…

User Reviews for Advocate Praneeta Sharma

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Praneeta Sharma

Fill in your details and Advocate Praneeta Sharma will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News