One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Prakhar Dixit

Advocate Prakhar Dixit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoConnaught Place, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prakhar Dixit has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prakhar provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, startups related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prakhar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012.

Enrollment No : D/2769/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prakhar Dixit. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prakhar Dixit

Q: Not been allowed to enter the house

I am Hindu and I am not been allowed to enter the house by my parents. They are also propagating wrong information about my character with the help of the relatives. They have already destroyed half of my carrier. Please suggest some legal solution

Advocate Prakhar Dixit answered
Hi ,We will like to know your age, means of income, marital status etc .We need more details before we can suggest you something as these details are not clear from your post.We will suggest you to hire a capable lawyer as soon as possible.

Q: How can I legally become a partner of a startup company.

My seniors have a startup and they want me to develop there app for them. I think i can help them and i also want to be partners with them for some equity as they can't yet pay me. So, what steps i can take to partner with them and be legally safe.

Advocate Prakhar Dixit answered
Hello,You can ask for formal joining in a meeting of all partners, this should be done in parity with partnership deed.Also, you will require to have a look at payment mode and mechanism for the services/expertise you will be rendering.Get in touch for details

Q: Brother involved in criminal activity police harassing family

We have a younger brother who is involved in certain illegal activities, due to which police comes regularly to our house and harass us. We are 3 brother and mother. What action can we take so that only the brother is responsible for his actions and police don't harass us?

Advocate Prakhar Dixit answered
You can meet the ACP and give him a written complaint.Also, get a written statement published disssociating yourself from his illegal activities and his transactions.But its strongly suggested that you talk to a lawyer regarding this.

Q: Wife filed harassment case against me what can I do

My wife has filed the Matrimonial Suit against me under cruelty ground and at the initial process I submitted my denial WS to the court ....and her cross examination is going on which will be followed by her other two witness and we are confident that she will not be able to prove her allegations against me what she has mentioned in her petition as those are not based on facts and at this situation will it be mandatory for me to depose my witness or we can go straight way to argument based on the deposition of prosecution witness ? Can we do the same if we find she fails to prove her allegations ?

Advocate Prakhar Dixit answered
Hi, since you are already at the advance stages of your trial you should try to trust your advocate.Cross Examination and evidence are both very important aspects of a case to built or demolish a claim.The need of having witnesses depends upon the kinds of allegations.More advice can only be tendered after vetting the facts of your case and order sheet.

Q: Who will get child custody when parents are not ready to take custody

meri frnd ka husband apni wife ko divorce dena chahta h .aur unke 2.5 year ki daughter h. agar uski wife child ki custody lena nhi chahti to baccha kiske pass jayega . aur agar dono hi child custody na ley to baccha kisko milega . aur es case mai kya unka divorce hoga . uski wife ne un logo ko bahut pareshan kiya h. aur unke pass es regarding kafi sabut bhi h. basic problem bacche ki h agar bacha koi na rakhe to divorce hoga kya nahi aur baccha kisko milega

Advocate Prakhar Dixit answered
Namaskar, Baccha rakhna maa baap ki zimmedari hai.2.5 saal ke bacchey ki custody ma ke paas jayegi.Lekin adhik batein apke evidence aur batein sun ke hi samajh ayenge.Aur jankari ke liye sampark karein.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prakhar Dixit

Can Advocate Prakhar Dixit represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prakhar Dixit can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prakhar Dixit?

When you meet with Advocate Prakhar Dixit for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prakhar Dixit?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prakhar Dixit, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prakhar Dixit?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prakhar Dixit, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prakhar Dixit?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prakhar Dixit regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prakhar Dixit?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prakhar Dixit can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.