One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Prafful Bhardwaj

Advocate Prafful Bhardwaj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Surya Niketan, Delhi
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Family, International Law, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prafful Bhardwaj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prafful provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, international laws, , property related matters, trademark & copyright laws, arbitration related matters, child custody matters, motor accident related cases, revenue related matters, family law, landlord/tenant matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prafful enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association, Shahdra Court Bar Association & District Court Bar Association of Tis Harazi.

Enrollment Number : D/1594/2014
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Get advice from Advocate Prafful Bhardwaj

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Prafful Bhardwaj Workmen died under my supervision and FIR 304 registered against me. Air and noise pollution caused by dall mill operated by my neighbour