One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Prabhakaran

Advocate Prabhakaran

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 10+ user ratings
Adambakkam, Chennai
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Prabhakaran has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prabhakaran provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prabhakaran enrolled with the Bar Council of Madras in 2014. He is a member of the Madras District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/2044/2014
  • District Court, Chennai

Get advice from Advocate Prabhakaran

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Amol Dave - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Telephonic consultation was good .I got proper help from him .
May 12, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Prabhakaran Parents divorced how to claim share in father's property 498a case inprogress but husband married second woman