One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Pinak Beri

Advocate Pinak Beri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court Complex, Gurgaon
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Family, Medical Negligence, Recovery, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Pinak Beri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 2 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pinak Beri's office is in District Court Complex, Gurgaon.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Questions Answered by Advocate Pinak Beri FIR U.S 120B, 406, 420 IPC 1860 are legal heirs responsible to pay father's friendly loan