One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Parija Marwah

Advocate Parija Marwah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoEast Of Kailash, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Recovery, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Parija Marwah completed her law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Civil cases, Criminal matters, Family matters, Divorce cases, Consumer cases, Cheque Bounce Matters, Child Custody matters, Supreme Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Parija enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015.

Enrollment Number : D/3322/2015
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Delhi
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • Consumer Court, Shalimar Bagh
  • Consumer Forum North East, Nand Nagri
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari
  • Consumer Forum West, Janakpuri
  • Customs Excise And Service Tax Appellate Tribunal (CESTAT), Delhi
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Delhi (ITAT)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Parija Marwah. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Parija Marwah

Q: How to get bail in extortion case with section 385 and 387 of IPC?

My brother got arrested in an extortion case.. He has 5 FIR in delhi at a time. And our bail application of 1st FIR got rejected . Due to the the that police has said that their investigation is pending.. Then how can i get bail. Sir, please help me..

Advocate Parija Marwah answered
You will have to apply for bail in all the cases separately, even in cases which are pending outside Delhi. One bail application for each FIR within or outside Delhi. That means for 5 FIRs 5 bail applications are to be filed together. As they all will be taken up concurrently.

Q: What will be the share of property headed by the husband and in laws

I am a hindu and would like to know that am i eligible for share in the properties whereby the same are under a company of which my husband and mother in law are directors ?

Advocate Parija Marwah answered
As per Hindu law A wife can claim her share from her husband's property only. Property in the name of in-laws can not be claimed by the wife. She can only claim share from the share of her husband. Therefore, You can only claim from the share of your husband.

Q: Format of affidavit for the Unitech Buyers as asked by the SC

Honourable SC has asked Unitech buyers to submit their option whether they want refund or possession on the website specially created for this purpose by the amicus curiae appointed by the court. The option has to be registered along with an affidavit stating the flat details and option chosen. Please help for the following: (1) Format for this affidavit. (2) The web site says "letter of allotment" is also to be scanned and uploaded. The allotment letter comprises of about 26 pages. Are all these pages required to be scanned and uploaded ?

Advocate Parija Marwah answered
1. Make an affidavit giving all the details of flat and option chosen. You can get the format of this affidavit on Supreme Court website. 2. Yes as per the website all the pages (all 26 pages) of "letter of allotment" are to be scanned and uploaded.

Q: Wife filled false case after i filled Divorce petition, what to do

All the alligations are contradictory as per her own statement in her own complaint with affidavits she just love married and never resided at matrimonial home but she cooked up a story after thought even police investigation states that she never resided at metrimonial home and when husband found her in illegal activities like girls dealing he approached to court and without delaying filed divorce but when she found court notice of divorce she filed all cases against 6 person and alleged them respondents case stage is frame the charge even IO not found liable to chrargesheet the respondents please give me guidance what is to be done

Advocate Parija Marwah answered
You can file a separate complaint in court against your wife by stating all the relevant facts under cruelty against husband by wife including the facts of her illegal activities. The divorce petition will continue as it is.

Q: What is the legal procedure to get divorce

My sister is a followers of the Buddhism and her husband is a followers of the indigenous faith but she want to divorce him but they get married according to the rules of indigenous faith so what is the process and much time will take in legal process?

Advocate Parija Marwah answered
A divorce petition can be filed by your sister. You can mention all the relevant facts in the petition and file it in court by following the legal process. Partners following different religions can file for divorce through legal process.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Parija Marwah

Can Advocate Parija Marwah represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Parija Marwah can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Parija Marwah?

When you meet with Advocate Parija Marwah for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Parija Marwah?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Parija Marwah, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Parija Marwah?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Parija Marwah, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Parija Marwah?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Parija Marwah regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Parija Marwah?

The cost of hiring Advocate Parija Marwah can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.