One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Pankaj Mehta

Advocate Pankaj Mehta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Immigration, Patent, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Pankaj Mehta has an experience in drafting, vetting and finalization of tenders and contracts, contract management, claim analysis and administration with regard to the infrastructure and construction related projects inter alia Airport and Seaports on PPP basis and handles management of Contracts such include civil and structural. He has also handled architectural and mechanical/electrical related works. He has related experience in handling Court Litigation at Trial Courts in New Delhi and at other jurisdictions, High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court.

He has been involved in drafting and presentation of Property Disputes and Writ Petitions (Civil and Criminal) before Hon’ble High Court and Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and drafting and presentation of Matrimonial Disputes, Property Disputes, Intellectual Property Rights related to civil and criminal cases before the Lower Courts. He has also carried out dvisory work on prospective Litigations and drafting and vetting of various petitions, applications including Civil Law Special Leave Petition, Writ Petition, Complaint before National Consumer Forum, State Commission and District Forum, Summary Suit, Suit for Recovery, Suit for Specific Performance, Suit for possession & injunction, Written Statement, Rejoinder and all kinds of applications and pleadings before the Civil Court, Criminal Law, Special Leave Petition, Petition for quashing of criminal proceedings, Anticipatory Bail Application, Transit Bail Application, Regular Bail Application, Complaint under Section 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act 1881, Criminal Complaint under Section 156 (3) and 200 of Criminal Procedure Code, 1973, Pre summoning evidence and police complaints, Company Law including Winding up Petition, Scheme of Amalgamation and Reconstruction, Electricity Laws including drafting and filing complaints before the Appellate Tribunal for electricity against tariff order of Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, Arbitration Law Drafting and filing of Application/ Petition under Section 9, Section 11 and Section 34 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, Intellectual Property Law matters including Trademark filing and prosecution in India, United States, European Union and the neighboring countries to India and Consumer Protection Law involving drafting and filing of consumer complaint before the district consumer forum at Delhi and Chandigarh and representing in an appeal filed before the National Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum.

Advocate Pankaj enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1735/2007
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pankaj Mehta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pankaj Mehta

Q: Can i file for divorce on basis of harassment and cheating

I got married 5, Feb 2016. Will complete 6 months on 5 Aug. my husband tortures and flights every time he takes alcohol. This happens almost 4 times in a week. My laws cheated on us on many things. they told that he is an occasional drinker . plus my mother in law is in depression and an insane lady. They told before marriage that she is fine now. Our marriage is not registered. can I still file a case against them for cheating and harassment ? Can they also take any action against me ? is any marriage legal till 6 months without the certificate? Please help.

Advocate Pankaj Mehta answered
You can file for domestic violence case against your husband and in-laws and also seek protection order from the Court. You can also file complaint before the CAW cell against your husband and in-laws. It is immaterial even if your marriage is not registered, you can file case against them. You can't seek divorce till completion of one year of marriage unless you are suffering extreme hardship in the eyes of law.

Q: On what grounds can i file for divorce

hi I wanted to know on what terms can I file for divorce, we lived only 7months together after hindu marriage and from past 2 yrs am at my parents place. he is not agreeing for mutual consent and I don't want to get into the accusing: lots of problem compatibility, daily fights by mother in law asking me to get out of the house etc..on what clause can I file for divorce. I don't want to fight for compensation. can it be filed on ground of irretrievable breakdown of marriage.?

Advocate Pankaj Mehta answered
Since your husband don't want to go for mutual consent divorce, you need to go for contested divorce. You can file for divorce on the ground of Cruelty and harassment by husband and in laws. We can assist you and advise you further to take right steps so that your marriage can be dissolved without much hassle.

Q: What is the procedure to get certified divorce certificate from court

Thing is that. I got divorce from London. And I need to renewal my passport. For that I need to do tested my divorce certfart from paitala house. Can you let me knw what's the proses

Advocate Pankaj Mehta answered
You need to file application in Delhi to get your divorce decree ratified by Indian Courts. We can assist you in filing the petition in Delhi Court and get your decree executed and make it valid under Indian laws.

Q: Married to an american citizen how can I get visa to visit hime

I got married (via the court) to an American citizen in India a month ago (He visited Delhi, India). I am an Indian Citizen, 22 years old from Delhi & a woman. He is in the US Air Force and has a Turkey tour in October. I want to go and visit him before he leaves for that but as far as I have read, the visa takes a hell lot of time! Is there any process or visa which can get me there ASAP?

Advocate Pankaj Mehta answered
Hi. You can get US Spouse Visa to visit your husband. You need to file Visa application along with all requisite documents so that Visa is granted to you as soon as possible. We can assist you in getting all visa documentation and formalities required to be complied with so that you have a hassle free visa grant from USA embassy without any delay. You can contact us for any assistance. I am authorised legal representative empanelled with US embassy. Regards,Pankaj Mehta, Advocate

Q: Wife left home in 1996 can I file divorce case

Hello. My wife left our home in 1996. She filed divorce case in 2000. She was not letting me meet my son hence I opposed divorce. I have one son and no daughter. She withdrew case in 2002. Since then I have no contact, phone etc., with my wife or son. If I file for divorce and if my wife opposes, will I get it easily and how quickly. Myself and wife both are govt servants with same salary. We are hindu. Kindly advice.

Advocate Pankaj Mehta answered
Yes you can file for divorce on the ground of desertion by your wife and cruelty against you. Please contact us for filing your case and get justice for you. If your wife is also willing to get divorce then you both can file mutual consent divorce as well and will get divorce in six months time onlyRegards,Pankaj Mehta, advocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pankaj Mehta

Can Advocate Pankaj Mehta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pankaj Mehta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Mehta?

When you meet with Advocate Pankaj Mehta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Mehta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Mehta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Mehta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Mehta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pankaj Mehta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pankaj Mehta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pankaj Mehta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pankaj Mehta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.