One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Pankaj Kumar

Advocate Pankaj Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoChattarpur Enclave, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Pankaj Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pankaj provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pankaj enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2011.

Enrollment Number : P/1317/2011

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pankaj Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pankaj Kumar

Q: Want to file a case of 376 as promised to marry before sexual relation

i filed Fir against a boy, under ipc 376, tomorrow i m going to submit it in police station, how many days police will take to arrest him? and what are the chances for his bail, can he get bail in this ipc? he is a fraud, i got girls from and never married them, i checked his records with two more girls, but that girl dont want to show their identiry that is understood for me, but want him to send jail... is there any chances that he could escape from imprisionment..?

Advocate Pankaj Kumar answered
Yes it is a case of tape on the pretext of marriage if anyone made physical relations then you can file or lodge FIR...SECONDLY the chances of the bail of a boy is less ..untill n unless he is having evidence or proof which shows that he has been falsely implicated in the present case...for that u need to hire a solicitor/advocate for opposing bail you can contact on my no.

Q: giving the exam of other person. How to proceed with charges ?

Sir my friend is giving the exam of other person than suprident catch and police write fir on 419;420;120b IPC act . Plz give best advice

Advocate Pankaj Kumar answered
There are lots of ways to tackle the FIR has been lodged against you..our first priority is to file Anticipatory bail which is most important thing in criminal case otherwise the chances of arrest 'll be 'll discuss in meeting or you can contact on my mb. no.

Q: How to recover the security deposited to friend for a loan

Sir/ma'am I have taken sum of rs 35000/- against my bike and my id (pan card no passbook copy ) I have returned the amount this December rather I transferred I his account . But between that time he invested some money in my business idea around 2 lakhs including 4 partners now the business dint worked out and he held me responsible for that and started threatening me for 1 lakh no paper work was done because he invested in tech support which illegal now in India and also produce a fake cheque saying that he file a complaint against me and my family what to do not he s returning my bike what he can do or what I can do plz help me am just 23 . He is also calling my family members and saying all made up things ..please let me know am in depression because of this guy I regret doing it

Advocate Pankaj Kumar answered
first of all you don't scare. there are lots of alternatives to get out from this problems. it happened with anyone. if he is threatning then I tell you, I 'll not leave that guy....n he feel sorry or appologise for all the wrong he did.....

Q: How to initiate settlement of loan with the bank at a lower amount

I took a personal loan in 2005 from ICICI of 1 lakh , I got a call from 3rd party recovery for settlement in 30,000/- with bank but as do not have that much fund want to settle it for Rs 10,000/- immediately and to improve my CIBIL record, pls guide me on it.

Advocate Pankaj Kumar answered
if you settle the dispute that you can settle and discuss whether they agreed to settle in sum of 10000. it is discretion of both the parties..for further details or legal advice you can contact on my no...

Q: Police filed FIR we gave wrong personal details

My brothers were drinking and roaming on road and police caught them and a FIR was filed against them but in the police station they gave wrong details as in there name number and address. will this have any consequences in future

Advocate Pankaj Kumar answered
Yes . you would have mention the correct details of your identity. In future if you are traced out by the police officials then it can be great trouble to you.but if you want to get rid of it, then you can visit to my office or can call on my mb. numbers..there are lots of ways.....

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pankaj Kumar

Can Advocate Pankaj Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pankaj Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Pankaj Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pankaj Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pankaj Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pankaj Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pankaj Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.