One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ranchi - Advocate Pancha Nand Jha

Advocate Pancha Nand Jha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMorabadi, Ranchi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pancha Nand Jha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pancha provides services in various fields of family matters, divorce matters, civil matters, property matters, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pancha enrolled with the Bar Council of Jharkhand in 2013. He is a member of the Ranchi District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : JH/185/2013
  • District Court, Ranchi
  • Jharkhand High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ranchi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pancha Nand Jha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pancha Nand Jha

Q: How to file a case against the lawyer who is not filing the complain

I want to know that is there any law to file complain against lawyer who is fighting my divorce case. because that lawyer is only taking money and from last 4years neither he has filled complain nor there is any improvement in my case. so please help me out

Advocate Pancha Nand Jha answered
First complain in bar association than chang lawyers with anoci and other than self attained court or aapna bat court may khud hi present kare. Other coy option nahi ha. Aapne lawyers se bat kare or problems chourt out kare

Q: Boyfriend's wife send legal notice to the girl and her parents.

I’m an unmarried girl, having a relationship with a married man. Recently he sent a legal notice to his wife n in return she also replied and in that notice my name and my parents name were mention will it be an issue. Earlier his wife logged a complaint in mahila thana also. But I’m that time things were sorted. In her legal notice our name is mentioned. Is there any action will be taken on us? Please tell.

Advocate Pancha Nand Jha answered
Aap us larka se duri bana le ya larka agar shadi aapse karna chahta ha to use apni wife se divorces le. Or aap dono acha se bat kare uske bat ko fasla kare. Or aap larka se batkare or notice ka replied de. Or thana ja kar aapna bat rakhe

Q: Can registration of property be done in absence of builder?

I had purchased a Flat in 2007 and possession was given in 2009. However builder did not register my flat and kept on assuring me for years.Now builder has left the project and there is no trace of his whereabouts and office is locked. How can I get my flat registered now in absence of builder.Please advise.

Advocate Pancha Nand Jha answered
Land owner to registered your flat registar office bass of agriment copy passion latter so contact land owner than registered your flat and naxt option than filled the case related nagar nigam that's order your flat registered in state

Q: Can I cancel my case

Hello sir I have registered a case on 27/05/2017 but now both party got compermise so sir now I can cancel my case or not..

Advocate Pancha Nand Jha answered
Compromised say case khatam ho sakta ha lakin daykhana hoga jo kon sa section may case huaa ha har section may compromised nahi hota ha laykin hostayl gawahi kara kar kay case ko khatam keya ja sakta ha

Q: How to initiate divorce and gain maintenance

My sister and her husband bought a property together.My sister is first applicant and hence she is in the government job she got loan on join account on the basis that her husband Will pay the EMI. now he stop paying EMI and the relationship between them is not ok. What should we do?

Advocate Pancha Nand Jha answered
She is filled maintenance case in family court that's your jurisdiction family court against husband cr.p.c act 125 than court order to provide maintenance allowance to pay the husband capacity amounts

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pancha Nand Jha

Can Advocate Pancha Nand Jha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pancha Nand Jha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pancha Nand Jha?

When you meet with Advocate Pancha Nand Jha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pancha Nand Jha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pancha Nand Jha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pancha Nand Jha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pancha Nand Jha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pancha Nand Jha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pancha Nand Jha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pancha Nand Jha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pancha Nand Jha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.