One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate P Y Rayudu

Advocate P Y Rayudu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Kothapet, Hyderabad
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Insurance, Child Custody, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate P Y Rayudu completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Muslim Law, Insurance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rayudu enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of the Bar Association Ranga Reddy District Court.

Enrollment Number : AP/1426/2013
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy,
  • Metropolitan Criminal Court, Hyderabad
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 750

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1500

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate P Y Rayudu

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate P Y Rayudu Wife put dv case and want divorce but i want to stay with her Legal procedure to apply for Divorce if Husband is not ready