One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Om Prakash Saxena

Advocate Om Prakash Saxena

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court Supreme Court, Delhi
LawRato43 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Om Prakash Saxena has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Om Prakash Saxena

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Rajeshwar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Work in progress
2 months ago
Dibakar panday - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Om Prakash Saxena understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process.
2 months ago
Harvinder Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Dealing good
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Om Prakash Saxena Given the cheque of 3.2 lacs but party not return the amount Bank siezed car auctioned off but not transferred in the name of buyer