One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Nitin Tittal

Advocate Nitin Tittal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Delhi
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nitin Tittal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nitin provides services in various fields of criminal matters, family matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nitin enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2006. He is the member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nitin Tittal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nitin Tittal

Q: How much maintenance can I claim from by husband

I want to about how i take maintenance of my husband. He is working in MNC and i have a 6years boy.

Advocate Nitin Tittal answered
Traditionally maintenance is claimed by wife and children U/s 125 Cr.P.C. and such petitions are filed in Family Courts.However wife can also seek maintenance in Domestic Violence act and also U/s 24 of Hindu Marriage Act (presuming that you are a Hindu) if divorce proceedings are under process. if there are no other proceedings pending in court you can file a complaint U/s 125 Cr.P.C. The court will immediately grant you interim maintenance. The quantum of maintenance depends upon various factors like income of husband, whether wife is working or not, living standard at husband's home and your cost of living etc etc. So meet a good lawyer and get detailed advice.

Q: Divorce as husband and inlays behaviour changed after marriage

I got married in 2014 n in 2,3 months husband n inlaws behaviour drastically changed they want me to handover my whole salary to thm n to do all household work befre going office n after cuming if i dnt want to continue job thy say thy dnt hv money to take care of my food n evrything husband want divorce, wen i filed a complaint in dcw n demanded my expenses now husband behaviour chnged n now he said he will nt gv divorce and will also nt stay with me he nt allowing me enter home n nt giving me divorce. He said he will gv only 2 lac as allumni nothing more or else wil nt gv divorce. Pls suggest sumthing this is big trauma fr me. I had pregancy bt due to so much wrk load n torture misscarraige happned.pls gv me solution now he started giving m warning tht he cn take divorce without me n will nt gv a penny of my expnses in marraige. His mom has also debarrded his name from her property so now wat action ahould i suppose to take coz in DCW centre also he never appear on dates for couseling.

Advocate Nitin Tittal answered
From your query it is not clear what does your husband do. Anyway, you should first approach your area Police station and file a complaint of cruelty by your Husband and his relatives explaining the cruelty meted out to you with specific incidents that has taken place at your matrimonial home. Secondly, your husband cannot get divorce in your absence so the threat your husband is extending is useless. However in order to understand the complete facts of your case one needs to have a meeting in person, so, you will need to see a lawyer and seek his advice in detail. Lastly, if the property from which he is debarred by his mother is not acquired by mother herself then she cannot debar him from that property.

Q: Parents and relatives threatening if i marry a person of my choice

I am the age of 24 and my bf is of age 28.we want to marry to each other..but when i told my wiah to my parents my relatives came and thretened so many times to kill both of taht time they detained me in house and dont let me to go outdide for job..they also torchured me mentally and physically..i am so job is in kolkata and my bf job is in some other state..i dont want to live with my parents. What action can i take?

Advocate Nitin Tittal answered
You should immediately approach your nearest police station and your area SP/ DCP. Give a written complaint to them explaining your ordeals. Being cognizable offences u/s 506/323/ 342/346/34 IPC. At the same time you can also approach your area judicial magistrate praying for appointment of protection officer to you under domestic violence act. You both have attained the age of majority and are free to marry with the person of your choice. You may go ahead and marry. All the best!

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nitin Tittal

Can Advocate Nitin Tittal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nitin Tittal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Tittal?

When you meet with Advocate Nitin Tittal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Tittal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Tittal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Tittal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nitin Tittal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nitin Tittal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nitin Tittal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nitin Tittal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nitin Tittal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.