One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Nitesh Yadav

Advocate Nitesh Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nitesh Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nitesh provides services in various field of Criminal laws,Civil law, Family law and Cheque Bounce cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. Advocate Nitesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Meerut bar association.Enrollment Number : D/4588/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Meerut
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nitesh Yadav. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nitesh Yadav

Q: Sale of property through unregistered family settlement

I have property of 100 sqft in dwarka we re need to sell that and our family is forcing to sell that property according to unregistered family settlement the property own to my grandfather who has no will he he had a habit of maintaing diary he also mentioned diffrent contribution made to purchase that property but the contribution amount of differs in both family settlement as well as diary of my gfather and the judgement of our case declared that family settlement can only be used as collateral purpose wht is collateral purpose and what should we take to divide shares of 6 person 2 brothers and 4 sisters , family settlement or gfather diary help us as soon as possible

Advocate Nitesh Yadav answered
you can sell it . in your case you should consult with a expert lawyer , if you engage or consult with us we assure you that you will get what you actually want.if your property is ancestral property you should try your best.

Q: Mera naam criminal record main hai yaa Nahi

Maine 16 year ki age main mobile phone ki shop main chori ki to police ne mujhe pakad liya maine ruppes dekar jamant le li aur main jail bhi nahi gaya after some days police walo ne mujhe school main bulya aur principal se meri history puchi ab mujhe 23/09/2019 ko court main bulya hai kya ab main indian army ki tayri kar sakta hun Maine 10 class ki marksheet jama ki thi photocopy Sir please reply my question

Advocate Nitesh Yadav answered
in that time you were delinquent.ab jo case chalega wo us time aap nabalig thayaap tayyari kar saktay hai pr us case mai aapko saja na ho warna dikkat ho jayegiaap kisi achhy vakeel se salah le.aap humse bhi salah le saktay hai.

Q: Transfer Of An Undivided Hindu Ancestral Property

An undivided ancestral property of a hindu is transferred to someone by his father without his consent ,is this transfer void or valid and in which section and of which act it is given?

Advocate Nitesh Yadav answered
it's valid your father can sell the property in his lifetime.but there is some scope that you have filed a civil suit for declaration of ragistry .there are some more possibility but it's depend on facts and circumstances of your case, you should consult with a expert of civil litigation. you may contact us.

Q: Ground For Getting The Marriage To Be Void

Religion: Hindu; Can concealment of facts like education, earnings, job, parental home ie providing all the mentioned points false can lead to nullify the marriage? Girl lied in all the above mentioned points to get married.Now she is in jail as she tried to kill me....Can I file case for making the marriage as void based upon the concealment of actual facts and providing false info??

Advocate Nitesh Yadav answered
it's a case that you can easly get divorce.and there are much scoop to get a decree of dissolve the marriage.if you wanna get marrige null & void it may be possible but you have to consult personally regarding this, coz every case have different facts and circumstancesso you should consult with an advocate.

Q: False Allegation On Me BY SOMEONE

Aik bnda aik bnde se mere through mila. Or un dono ka aapas m kuch aapsi len den hua without my knowledge. Or paise lene vale bnde ne as security apne account k signed cheque us bnde ko diye. Ab unka kuch problem ho gya.. To unhone cheque bounce ka case kr rkha h... Or saath m mere uppr bhi pressure bna rhe ki aap paise vapis do humare.. Hum to aapko jante h.. Or online mne check Kiya to court k through complaint kr rkhi h mere naam ki or jisko paise diye uske naam ki...or same court m uss bnde pe cheque bounce ka caee bhi kr rkha... Or jis complaint m mera naam daal rkha usme 2 saal se koi evidence unhone court m nhi diya.. To agr kl ko mere uppr koi baat aati h to.. Mere paas kya solution h?

Advocate Nitesh Yadav answered
you have to take your defence as and when required.if court took cognizance and summon/notice you, so you should appear and strongly show your side/defencefor further information you should consult with an advocate.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nitesh Yadav

Can Advocate Nitesh Yadav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nitesh Yadav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nitesh Yadav?

When you meet with Advocate Nitesh Yadav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nitesh Yadav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nitesh Yadav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nitesh Yadav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nitesh Yadav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nitesh Yadav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nitesh Yadav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nitesh Yadav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nitesh Yadav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.