One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Nitesh Singh

Advocate Nitesh Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDefence Colony, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nitesh Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nitesh provides services in various field of Criminal laws, Consumer cases, Property related matters, Arbitration matters, Cheque Bounce cases and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nitesh did his graduation from National Law School of India University, Bangalore. He is a Founder Partner in "Patrons Legal" and specializes in successful resolution of civil and commercial disputes through arbitration and alternate dispute resolution measures at national and international level.

Advocate Nitesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2741/2013
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Saket
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nitesh Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nitesh Singh

Q: Grandfather ki property m 50% ke liye case file kar sakta hu?

Sir m abhi jis ghar m rahte hu wo mere grandfather ke naam se h and m apni family m akela hu father mother brother sisters koi nhi h and m Kareem 15 saal se apne chacha chachi ke sath rahte hu, mere grandfather ne property kisi ke bhi naam se nhi ki par mere chacha JI ki death ke baat unke bachho ne ye ghar chachi JI ke naam karwa diya h or paper mangne par dikhate bhi nhi h. 100 gaj ka ghar h 3 floor bane h shuru se ghar ke 2 floor rent per diye hue the or sara rent chachi JI apne haat n rakhti h ap meri shadi k baad wo mujhe sirf 1 floor rahne ke liye de rahi h usme bhi khud wo khud sath rahti h,floor apne naam karne ko kahta hu to koi jawab nhi dete. Kya h 50% ke liye case kar sakta hu, kya mere hak m h case.plz guide kijiye m Bohot pareshan hu hame Bohot pareshan karte h ye Sara kharcha mere sir par h .

Advocate Nitesh Singh answered
Hi. Agar property ancestral hogi to aap claim kr skte hai. Lekin aapka kitna hoga wo depend karega ki aap ke father kitne brother-sister hai.RegardsNitesh

Q: I am being summoned to appear in court for motor accident case

My case was handled by HDFC insurer, I have been now summoned by the court to appear. how do i deal with the situation. please advice

Advocate Nitesh Singh answered
Hi My case was handled by HDFC insurer, I have been now summoned by the court to appear. how do i deal with the situation. please advice.Go and consult any advocate with all the documents related to the case.

Q: Receiving abusive messages from my ex boyfriend what i should do

We brokeup 2 months back , he used to send me messages to meet him . Calling late night on phone whatsapp and imo ans yesterday when he realised i won't meet him he started sending me abusive messages and called me prostitute. Can i take an action against him? And this is not the first he used such language but while in a relationship i avoided everything but now i don't want him to let go like this. Please help , if i find the answer suitable i would like to visit personally at lawyer's office to discuss in detail. Thankd

Advocate Nitesh Singh answered
Hi You can file a criminal complaint against him in the near by police station. Save the text messages in which he abuses you and also record the calls if possible.RegardsNitesh Kumar SinghAdvocate

Q: How can i claim share in ancestral property

we have 10 acrs which is an ancestral property at my village after my fathers death the land has gone to my mother and we are 4 brothers . now i wanted the share in the property which is on my mothers name and she is still alive. she stays near my brothers and she is 80yrs old she is also getting my fathers pension. My mother stays near my brothers and my brothers and my mother is not willing to give me share . how do i solve this problem 

Advocate Nitesh Singh answered
Hi, First for forged signature you can file a criminal complaint against your uncle,Second for property part you should find a good civil lawyer and file a suit for partition and suit for declaration.

Q: Waiting time for mutual consent Divorce

We married 4 months back on family pressure, we both don't love each other. we want divorce as early as possible. what is the waiting time

Advocate Nitesh Singh answered
Hi. As per the Hindu Law, you can go for divorce only after one year of marriage. There is another option which is different from divorce but you can't remarry during that period.RegardsNitesh Kumar Singh

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nitesh Singh

Can Advocate Nitesh Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nitesh Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nitesh Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Nitesh Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nitesh Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nitesh Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nitesh Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nitesh Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nitesh Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nitesh Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nitesh Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nitesh Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.