One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Nilay Patel

Advocate Nilay Patel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoManinagar, Ahmedabad
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Nilay Patel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nilay provides services in various fields of cheque Bounce Maters, Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Trademark and Copyright Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nilay enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2014. He is a member of the Gujarat High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1278/2014
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Ahmedabad
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nilay Patel. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nilay Patel

Q: My husband wants divorce but i dont want to give what can be done

my husband wants divorce because he dont love me ! he is in canada nd not having PR yet ! expecting in this february , we got married in february 2016 nd stayed only 3 days together thn he left for canada , we stayed connected through only phone call for 5 months nd thn he called it off ! now he wants divorce but i love him i still want to give a chance to my marriage as we havnt stayed together at all ! i believe that if couple stay together they can fall in love ! we were in long distance nd never stayed together , we directly got married not evn engaged, so we havnt spend more thn 5 days together! can we stay together in one house under the order of court of the period of 6 months ? nd still if he wants to give divorce nd i dont want to give or may ask for alimony! provide me some guidance what can i do

Advocate Nilay Patel answered
Are you Hindu? If yes then you can file petition under Hindu Marriage Act. You can also go with the help of Cr.PC. for getting maintenance. And if you are ready to stay together then no law can restrain from staying with him.

Q: Legal Notice for Infringement of youtube videos what to do.

I can create one app using YouTube videos of the most famous TV channel with its name and its screenshots. Now complany claim with without prejudice main(with no settlement) notice reply duration is 15 day. notice tell us 1).removes content 2). writes apologize letter 3). Declare apologize content on public platform 4). 15000000 Compensate to Client now what we do please help me?

Advocate Nilay Patel answered
First of all I would like to know more about the issue as here, you have not properly demonstrated the entire issue. Tell me the entire issue without any lapses so that I can advise you accordingly. Thanks.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nilay Patel

Can Advocate Nilay Patel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nilay Patel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nilay Patel?

When you meet with Advocate Nilay Patel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nilay Patel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nilay Patel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nilay Patel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nilay Patel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nilay Patel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nilay Patel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nilay Patel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nilay Patel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.