One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Nidhi Jha

Advocate Nidhi Jha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMayur Vihar Phase 3, Delhi
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nidhi Jha completed her law in the year 2004 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nidhi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2004.

Enrollment Number : D/1919/2004
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nidhi Jha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nidhi Jha

Q: How many years of separation can aid in an easy divorce

My brother is living saperate with my sister in law from past 1.5 yrs he want divorce..I have a question that how many years we required to stay saprate to get easy divorce Thanks

Advocate Nidhi Jha answered
There is no such requirement and there is nothing known as "easy divorce". The Courts will take its own time. The easiest and most time effective method is if the parties decide to settle the matter mutually.

Q: Legality of man filing sexual harassment case against a woman

can a male file a case of sexual harassment against girl

Advocate Nidhi Jha answered
No, only a woman can file a sexual harrassment case. But what you can do is give a written complaint at the police station and communicate mails/letters to her which later on can be used as evidence. If its an office issue, make sure to contact your HR and let them know

Q: How to respond to current legal issue/notice from customer?

Hi, I am a founder of an internet ecommerce marketplace that connects indian customers to international makers of unique consumers electronics gadgets and other unique products. We had a customer that ordered 6 items worth Rs 69000 last year. Out of which 4 items worth Rs 24000 has been delivered to them last year but the other 2 remaining items faced some problem during importing and shipping from the brand. The customer later changed the order and replaced the 2 remaining items to 2 other items from our catalog. Out of which one item has already been delivered and the other item is currently held in customs and a separate shipment of the same product has also been arranged. Now the customer has sent us a legal notice claiming of defrauding and asking for Rs 38000+ interest. How should we deal with the issue. The total amount of all 6 items now is Rs 62000 and we have offered the customer to write a cheque of Rs 10000 for the inconvenience caused to them.

Advocate Nidhi Jha answered
Hi, what you need to do is send a point by point reply to the notice supporting yourself. Make sure you quote all mails/letters you have received from the customer or customs department. Do make sure you write the correct facts and have enough proof to substantiate what you have written.

Q: Legal procedure to seek urgent hearing under pending SLP.

How to seek urgent hearing under pending SLP (CRL) ?

Advocate Nidhi Jha answered
You can seek an urgent hearing under SLP (CRL) by mentioning it. It will have to be mentioned before the Bench it is listed before. Since they are large number of matters, it will be taken upon seniority. But in case the matter is very urgent, it can be mentioned.

Q: Procedure to get child's custody by husband as wife wants divorce

My son and his wife have strained relations. Now she wants to go to her fathers home with her two kids and later have divorce. Can she take the kids away from his father at this stage. We are Hindu.

Advocate Nidhi Jha answered
Yes, she can take the children away. Generally, law permits the mother to keep the child for various reasons. Until and unless, eventually, you are able to prove that she is not a good or worthy guardian for the children, until then, she will keep the children. At best, you can file for custody and while the matter is going on, ask for visitation rights.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nidhi Jha

Can Advocate Nidhi Jha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nidhi Jha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nidhi Jha?

When you meet with Advocate Nidhi Jha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nidhi Jha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nidhi Jha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nidhi Jha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nidhi Jha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nidhi Jha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nidhi Jha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nidhi Jha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nidhi Jha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.