One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Navjot Kumar

Advocate Navjot Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSangam Vihar, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Navjot Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Navjot provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Recovery Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Navjot enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3323/2009
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Navjot Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Navjot Kumar

Q: How to claim car damage compensation & rent amount from second party

I had given my commercial car to a person on contract basis with an a one year agreement that he will give me a fixed amount every month and all major and minor service cost of car will be borne by the rentee but unfortunitely he damaged some parts of car like side mirror and from back side bonut..he given back my car after 21 days and I came to know about the damage I requested to pay my fixed amount with the damage occurred he agreed but now he is not reponding my phone calls and messeges

Advocate Navjot Kumar answered
As per agreement entered between you and him, you first got serve him a detail legal notice through a advocate and after that you can file suit for recovery suit before competent court of law with interest.

Q: Top floor with roof rights can we build another floor

We have purchased a top floor with roof rights . Can we build another floor without pooling the money with other floor owners?

Advocate Navjot Kumar answered
This thing must be part of your sale documents, in case your documents are silent about the same , it must be seen that who will be the owner, whether you all equal or they dont have any document you can.

Q: Mutual consent divorce process and its cost

What is the procedure to file for mutual consent divorce? What is the cost?

Advocate Navjot Kumar answered
Both should agree on certain terms of settlement, thereafter the on the basis of said settlement you have to file fisrt motion petition and after 6 month second motion , then court will pass a consent decree of divorce on the agreed terms

Q: Wants to transfer divorce matter from Delhi to Karnataka.

I am a housewife at present residing in Karnataka with my mom.My husband in Delhi has filed a case in Delhi regarding the restitution of conjugal rights, the hearing is on the June 1 2017 .I am determined to divorce him due to harassment ,torture and threatening but he is not willing to give one. I want to know what are the possible outcomes if I don't rrepresent myself in the family court on that day ,and is it possible to transfer the case from Delhi to Karnataka. We are Christians.

Advocate Navjot Kumar answered
Yes, you can get your case transfer from Delhi to Karnataka by filing a transfer petition before Hon'ble supreme court of India, but should appear in petition pending before Delhi through advocate, dont miss to appear before delhi court.

Q: Landlord forced me to leave when i was in my friends flat

I'm from u.p Currently staying at new delhi. I was staying in a hostel. Nd my friend is living in a air conditioned flat... So i used to sleep at his flat bcoz of the hot temperature here. 2 days ago...he went back to his home.. So he gave the flat keys to me. I went to his flat for sleeping I waked up by the knocking of the main door.. When i went there The landlord was there.he asked me why u are sleeping here with whose permission? I told him that my friend himself has given me the key Inspite of this..he forced me to leave and hand over the key to him. Isn't it wrong? Can i complain somewhere?

Advocate Navjot Kumar answered
That is movement you should not handover the key of premises to landlord and you should have to say to him that I am relative or family member. Anyway there is no purpose of making any complaint to any authority,now it is dispute between tenant and landlord , moreover if u want to make complaint regarding your insult , then you can file before concernt p.s.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Navjot Kumar

Can Advocate Navjot Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Navjot Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Navjot Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Navjot Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Navjot Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Navjot Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Navjot Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Navjot Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Navjot Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Navjot Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Navjot Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Navjot Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.