One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Navin Thakur

Advocate Navin Thakur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Navin Thakur has been practicing independently and handling various matters of individual clients. He deals in matters related to Arbitration and Conciliation, Consumer Protection Act, Banking Laws, Indian Contracts, matters related to Motor Accident, Suit for Recovery, Execution Petition, Criminal Matters before all the Courts and Tribunals in India. He has worked with the United Chambers of Law (UCOL), New Delhi for a brief period of time.

He has also appeared before various Courts/Tribunals/Forums, drafted and handled clients individually and has been taking care of legal and corporate dealings. He has also drafted/ given opinion on various documents such as MOU, Agreements, Application form, Notices, Sale Deeds, Agreements to Sales lease deed etc. He has also worked with Advocate Sanjeev Singh & Associates, Law Firm, New Delhi where he majorly dealt in Civil Cases including Suit for Recovery, Execution Petition, Suit for Injunction, Arbitration, Debt and Recovery Proceedings under SARFAESI Act, Securitization Application, Appeal, Consumer Cases and so on. He has also been involved in winding up cases where he appeared before the B.I.F.R and Appeals arising out of such references to A.A.I.F.R.

Advocate Navin enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1654/2012

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Navin Thakur. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Navin Thakur

Q: Bank filed case for non payment of loan, please advise

my mother is guranter in my brother's personal loan of rs210000 now my brother is not able to pay loan and he pays only 4 emis of rs 10000 nad now is not staying with us the bank file case against my mother for loan recovery we have not enough money to repay the loan my mama g is helping us to pay but the total amount we collect with our all resource is only 90000 and we tell the bank that we have only 90000rs to pay but the bank says to pay total amount with intrest.we have only my mothers widow pension to survive tell me what can we do now.

Advocate Navin Thakur answered
Do not worry but I would like to submit at the first instance that if your mother is guarantor then the bank is entitled to recover the money from your mother, and thereafter your mother from your brother, if wishes. so. One think I would also clear that if your mother has no resources like property etc except pension then the bank cannot do anything for recovering the debt as the retirement benefits cannot be attached. Thanks

Q: Girlfriend cheated me and took money what legal action can I take

I was recently cheated in the name of love. I was in love with a girl for past 5 years and recently there is no news of her, its been almost 2 months. I tried to get in touch with her but to my tragedy I came to know that she got married. It was really heart breaking and am not able to concentrate in anything. We had physical relationship couple of times, It happened because i was sure of marrying her. She borrowed 50000rs 5 months back. I feel cheated and I feel my love for her is being used. I dont want to go behind her and blackmail her instead I want to know CAN ANYTHING BE DONE 

Advocate Navin Thakur answered
I really appreciate your patience and feelings for not harming such a lady who has cheated you, but one thing you must bear iñ mind before taking any legal action against your ex-girlfriend which is whether she has really cheated you or she had done everything in pressure?? Hope you will think like a good man and be sure I will be standing to recover your amount with the penalty for your broken emotions if you find her at fault. Thanks please feel free to contact me in case of any confusion

Q: Promised girl to marry her how can I back out

I had an affair with a girl from last 9 years. I have been emotionally pressured also for getting married from her mom side since starting and I also told them that I will marry with your daughter only but now I am not comfortable to get married with her. How to refuse them? I am scared of any legal action, if girl is hypersensitive and try to commit suicide or try to threat me of any kind of legal action. How to tell them that I don't feel like getting married and also prevent ourselves from such threats? Note: I work and live in Abroad and my GF is in India. Kindly Advice

Advocate Navin Thakur answered
Look this is a very sensitive issue which can put you in legal traps very easily. The only way to escape from this situation is to lodge a complaint against the girl and her family alleging that she is blackmailing you and extorting money from you on the condition that they won't lodge any complaint against you, but before doing this you must deposit some money in their account for at least three months showing some emotional attachment. You must do this very cautiously.

Q: Lawyer of the other party threatening me in a motor accident case

A truck hit my brother when he was coming to home on his bike . The truck went running onto his feet and his left feet thumb and finger got crushed under the tyre. He was admitted to the trauma centre-AIIMS and MLC was done. Now I have filled a case against the insurance company and now i am receiving calls from the lawyer of the other party and he is warning me that there is nothing in your case and i will blame you in the court and all that stuff. So is it legal that he is calling me again and again and giving warnings to me.

Advocate Navin Thakur answered
Look he cannot do so in Court and on accordance with the law you are going to get the relief until and unless there is something to prove that your brother was driving rashly and he was got hurt due to his own rash driving. So don't worry and contact your lawyer please if you have already engaged.

Q: Husband not ready to register the marriage how can we proceed

My sister recently got married in Feb'16 to a divorced man. He already have a 7 yrs old daugther with his custody. Marriage took place in a guruduwara in boy’s city in Delhi.Soon after the marriage her inlaws(mother & sisters) started to dominate her & created domestic problems.They told my parents to take her back. My parents & brother tried to mediate the situation and things are in little control now. Now Issuee is ::My sister & parents have several times talked with Groom to register the marriage legally but he is not initiating the process. What steps we could take in this situation?

Advocate Navin Thakur answered
Look non-registration of marriage alone does not nullify married state. If the couple have lived together with intention and purpose and meaning of marriage then they are 'married' only. Registration of marriage is done for the evidence only which can be proved by a Lawyer otherwise also, so need to worry, but try to peruse the groom to register his marriage.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Navin Thakur

Can Advocate Navin Thakur represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Navin Thakur can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Navin Thakur?

When you meet with Advocate Navin Thakur for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Navin Thakur?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Navin Thakur, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Navin Thakur?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Navin Thakur, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Navin Thakur?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Navin Thakur regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Navin Thakur?

The cost of hiring Advocate Navin Thakur can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.